US-MD-SYNTHETIC ORGANIC CHEMIST NEEDED

Huntpharm huntpharm at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 14:48:11 EST 1997

I am looking for a Scientist to perform synthetic organic chemistry.  The
 candidate will be responsible for the design and synthesis of compounds.  You
 will apply state of the art medicinal chemistry to design and synthesize
 biologically active compounds.  You should possess a Ph.D. in organic or
 medicinal chemistry or related science field. We are a leading biotech firm
 with research facilities in Baltimore, Maryland and can provide excellent
 benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan, paid vacation and more).
 A high impact, high profile position with excellent opportunity for
 advancement.  Please contact Scott Shanes by phone at 609-584-8733 Ext. 218,
 fax C.V. and cover letter to 609-584-9575 or E-Mail to sis at diedremoire.com.