MAKE MONEY AT HOME!

39242624 at USA.NET 39242624 at USA.NET
Fri Oct 31 21:38:07 EST 1997

   ****WORK IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME****

           ***WIDE SELECTION OF JOBS...TOP PAY***

             **REAL JOBS WITH REAL COMPANIES**

Plus receive your very own "Computer Cash Disk".
and "87 Reports on how to start your own
HOME BASED BUSINESS" Disk  Absolutely FREE!

Every day thousands of people just like you are getting
started working at home in fields of computer work, sewing,
assembling products, crafts, processing coupons, typing,
telephone work and much more!

               WHO ARE HOME WORKERS?

They are regular, ordinary people who earn an excellent
living working at their own pace and make their own hours.
They are fortunate people who have found an easier way
to make a living. They had absolutely no prior experience
in this field. They earn several hundred dollars weekly
in the comfort of their own home and you can be the next!

Companies all over the United States want to hire you as an
independent home-worker. You are a valuable person to
these companies because you will actually be saving them
a great amount of money.

These companies want to expand their business, but do not
want to hire more office people. If they hired more office
employees, they would have to supervise them, rent more
office space, pay more taxes and insurance, all involving
more paperwork. It is much easier for them to set it up so
you can earn an excellent income working in the comfort of
your own home.

                  ~~~~~LIVE ANYWHERE~~~~~

You can live anywhere and work for these companies.
The companies themselves can be located anywhere.
For Computer work, the companies provide you with
assignments, usually data entry or similar tasks. You
then complete the project and get paid for each task you
complete. You receive step by step instructions along with
toll free telephone help numbers to make it easier for you
and to insure you successfully complete the job.

After your finished you ship the completed assignments
back to the company at no charge to yourself. Upon receiving
your  assignments, the company will then mail you a check
along with some more assignments. It's that easy!

All the other home-based work (sewing, processing coupons,
product assembly, typing, telephone work and mystery shopping)
is done in a similar way. After contacting the companies you will
be given step by step instructions and information on what you
need to do. Upon completion of the task, they mail you a check.

You can work for every company in our guide. The only jobs that
require equipment is computer work (computer needed) and typing
(typewriter or computer). All other work requires no equipment of
your own.

         $$$$ EASY EXTRA INCOME AT HOME  $$$$

All business can be done by Mail or phone. You can START
THE SAME DAY you receive The "National Home Employment
Directory".

Start Receiving Money in about two Weeks and every week from
then on for as long as you desire.

**ONLY REAL COMPANIES OFFERING REAL JOBS!

The Companies in our guide are legitimate and really need
home workers. There is over one hundred of the top companies
included in our guide offering an opportunity for you to make
extra income at home. Unlike other insulting booklets or lists you
may see, our guide only includes up to date information of
companies who pay top dollar for your services and will hire you..
GUARANTEED!

**UPDATE......Now our guide explains and goes into great
detail about each company and what they have to offer  you!
You are guaranteed to find home based work in our guide..
No problem!

We urge you to consider this extraordinary opportunity. Don't delay or
you could miss out! This is like no other offer you've ever seen.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is an opportunity to become an independent
HOME WORKER. Remember, this is not a get-rich-
quick-scheme. It is an easy way for you to Earn
Money while filling the needs of a company who needs
you. Therefore making it Easy to work at your OWN
PACE and in the comfort of YOUR HOME.

**HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY....

Print and fill out the form below and mail it in along with
the small onetime fee for the guide. We will ship the "National
Home Employment Directory" out, and you'll be ready to go!

Order within 15 days and the complete, updated, sure-fire
genuine home employment guide is yours for the special low
price of just $29.95! That's over 30% off our normal price of
$39.95.

**FREE BONUS!.."COMPUTER CASH DISK" (IBM compatible)
167 business reports. Tips, Tricks, and Secrets on starting and
operating a successful home based business and how to avoid
dishonest marketing offers. Comes with full reproduction rights!
READ THEM, SELL THEM AND BANK THE MONEY. Never pay
us any royalties. Sells for $69 but it's worth a whole lot more than
that. Get yours today..FREE!( It will also run on a MAC with soft
windows installed).

And our own "87 Business Reports and Manuals", each report
3-5 pages in length, all filled with important information about starting
your OWN Home-based business. That's 2 FREE disks packed with
important reports!

>>>FULL 30 DAY RISK FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!

Test our material out for a free trial period and if it isn't everything
we said it is, just send it back and we will gladly refund your
money. We helped thousands of people like yourself get started
working at home. You can be the next!

THINK WHAT AN EXTRA $300, $700 OR MORE A WEEK COULD
DO FOR YOU AND LET US HEAR FROM YOU TODAY!

THIS COULD EASILY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!

DON'T LET THIS EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY
PASS !! THESE OPPORTUNITIES ARE PROFITABLE
AND EASY...ACT NOW!!!!!!

____________________
EZ ORDER FORM

____Yes! I am interested in making money at home. I am
ordering within 15 days. Here is my $29.95, Please Rush
me my package today including "The National Home
Employment Directory" and your Free "Computer Cash Disk"
and "87 Business Reports for Home-based Businesses"!!

NAME________________________________________________________

 Please PRINT All Information Clearly

Send Check or Money-Order for $29.95 To:

DBS SERVICES
Home Business Dept.
PO BOX 24773
LOUISVILLE, KY 40224-0773