M&A E-News, Vol. 38 (8/30/97)

macs at LOSTVEGAS.COM macs at LOSTVEGAS.COM
Mon Sep 1 04:56:47 EST 1997

M&A E-News, Volume 38

To Be Removed, reply with "remove" in the subject.

** SPECIAL ADVERTISING RATES - WHILE THEY LAST
DETAILS AT END OF ADS. **

IMPORTANT:  Do not hit reply to answer any of these
ads or you may be removed from our list, reply to the Email
address, phone number or Web Address in the ad itself.
NOTE:  The 'mailto:' is not a part of the email address.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

DATELESS!   Love is only a phone call away.  This is the line for people
Looking for Mr. Or Mrs. Right.  We think you'll find this service to be the
only one you'll ever need!!  At Last!  Discover the person of your dreams.
Call 1-900-2676715 EXT. 0020 $2.95 Per Minute, 18+, Touchtone.

A  NETWORKERS DREAM . . . A Tiny 2X4 Matrix (30 Positions)
Pays out $1,000, $2,500, & $7,500 Over and Over and also DAILY!
The Hottest and Most LUCRATIVE LEAD PROGRAM Ever Accepts
Multiple Entries.  Anyone can do this!  Get the whole package Now,
Send mail to:  <a href="mailto:yesleads at answerme.com"> yesleads at answerme.com</a>
And Click send.

Cash Daily in YOUR Mailbox . . . Everyone can get Excited About this
FUN, EASY TO DO, & Very AFFORDABLE Program that lets you
Be the boss, Get paid DAILY, Residual Income, Fully Automated
& View your downline on-line! For more info and a BIG Incentive to
join, click <a href="mailto:pageplus at answerme.com">pageplus at answerme.com</a>

Home Computer Workers Urgently Needed!  Start Today.. $200 to $500
WKLY Part Time.. Work the hours you want.. Day or Night.. Please visit
Our home site for free information and current application.  This is the
Best home PC program for producing an instant income today!  Please
Visit our web page for application and Free information at:

Secrets of how to make money in your own part-time or full
Time business.  Get 22 reports about business that you can
Start in your own area.  Plus a FREE Business Start Up
Fact Finder to help you with your new business.  Send $22.95
+ $3 S/H to Telus, PO 9362, Kansas City, MO  64133

MILLIONS OF EMAIL ADDRESSES on CD. Best prices!
Choose 10, 20 or  30 MILLION email addresses!  It took 6
months to make these lists-you can GET THEM NOW.  For
details and prices, email <a href="mailto:bulkmail at rlyeh.com">bulkmail at rlyeh.com</a>
 or visit <a href="http://rlyeh.com/email/">http://rlyeh.com/email/</a>

GREAT HOME-BASED SPARE TIME BUSINESS with our
INSTANT PUBLISHING KIT of 2,000 Reports on CD you can
sell. Reprint rights included!  Be an instant home-based information
publisher.
For details email <a href="mailto:publisher at rlyeh.com">publisher at rlyeh.com</a>
or visit <a href="http://rlyeh.com/publish/">http://rlyeh.com/publish/</a>

40 BILLION IS AVAILABLE, INTERESTED?  The cellular/wireless
industry is already near 40 BILLION DOLLARS a year.  The question
is, do you want a piece of it?  This is an opportunity (not MLM)
to directly invest into a cellular and wireless service company.  Now
recruiting investors for San Diego, Tampa, Orlando and Miami
markets.  Visit web site at:  <a href="http://www.onestopwireless.com">www.onestopwireless.com</a>

Home computer workers urgently needed!  Start today….$200 to $500
Weekly part time….Work the hours you want….day or night….Please
Visit our home site for free information and current application.  This
Is the best home PC program for producing an instant income today!
Please visit our web page for application and free information at:

EARN $3000 OR A 12 MONTH CAR LEASE IN 14 DAYS. All you need is 6 People in
your group.Only $195 to start and $9.99 a month. This is not a misprint. New
amazing company sends out checks daily. Email me at:
 for more info and how to get started.

INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE - Avoid driving problems at
Home or Abroad.  As seen on TV.  God in over 180 Countries including
The USA.  Four years validity, renewable.  If you plan to travel or have
Present "problems" with your local license, need a motorcycle license,
Need alternative I.D., etc., here's the solution.  No documentation needed!
E-mail:   <a href="mailto:eworldsg at aol.com">Eworldsg at aol.com</a>place
IDL-2 in subject line.

The key to any Business Success is to have a Product or
Service everyone in the World Needs and Wants.  That Product
Should be inexpensive to Produce & Easy to Ship.  Brace Yourself
Most people are taken aback by what they Learn from my FREE
Information.  Email for instant FREE info:  <a href="mailto:selfhelp at answerme.com">selfhelp at answerme.com</a>

PAIN FREE IN TWO DAYS!!  If you or someone you know suffer from
Indigestion, Gas, Bloating, Poor Digestion or Gallbladder Malfunction
Request free information at <a href="mailto:kpglmt at earthlink.net">kpglmt at earthlink.net</a>
"Surgery" in subject.

* * * NEW MLM PROSPECTING SYSTEM - DISPLAY RECRUITING * * *
Prospects PreQualify themselves and mail you back a filled
out questionnaire so you have a profile on your prospect
This system does your lead sorting for you. No more chasing
prospects. Call FOD 403-425-6049  Doc #40  & Call 415-273-6099
(recording)

BRAND NEW AND HOTTT!!!!!!  The Canadian Miracle is now here:
CALORAD - the safe, all-natural alternative to dieting....lose
inches while you sleep---proven!!! plus a super marketing plan
with established MLM leaders...E-mail us at, <a href="mailto:moneylion at aol.com">moneylion at aol.com</a> include
your phone number.

YOUR PC CAN MAKE YOU A FORTUNE!!  WORK FROM HOME
FULL OR PART TIME AND MAKE $200 TO $500 A WEEK!  EVERY
WEEK, EVERY MONTH, EVERY YEAR FOR AS LONG AS YOU
WISH TO PARTICIPATE.  Our programs for home computer work are
designed to make money for you from the comfort of your own home.
You can work the hours you wish and the days you want.  You can
begin making money the day your package including software
arrives!!  Our home Packages are designed for anyone to use.  For
free information and current application/registration send a seld
addressed stamped long letter size envelope to:  VT Arts & Design
Co. - 83 Jackson Ave. - Rutland, VT
05701.

M&A Advertising Rates - Special - For a limited time only.

Special Ends:  9/5/97

5 Lines to 200,000 People 4 times, Only $30.00 Reg.
Special Price---> $25.00

40 Line Full Page ad, (by itself) to 200,000 once, Only $89.00 Reg.
Special Price---> $75.00