The Cleanpro Opportunity.

info at CLEANPRO.COM info at CLEANPRO.COM
Mon Sep 1 01:38:15 EST 1997

If you do not wish to be mailed to again, please put  "remove " in the subject box.

Entrepreneur Magazine rated Cleanpro in the top 500 business
opportunities of the year in their July '97 issue of the 18th annual
Business Opportunity 500.

We can also be found in the Franchise Handbook fall issue and Business Start-Ups Magazine which is currently on sale in stores now.

Solid business opportunities are few and far between these
days...Choosing the right business can be a difficult decision.  To be successful, it's essential you're one of the few who can offer an exclusive product or service in a specific market area.

If you have approx. $15,000 to invest in an exciting new opportunity, and would like to get into the multi-billion dollar a year service industry with an exciting NEW  product and service that can MAKE YOU MONEY ,  we kindly invite you to check out our website at http://www.cleanpro.com

The Cleanpro Opportunity may be the one opportunity you've been looking for to achieve financial independence.  Contact the Cleanpro head office today!

Sincerely,

Warren Tate
Cleanpro Enterprises Ltd.