ANNOUNCING: The World Wide Web and the Academic Medical Enterprise

smithp01 at MCRCR6.MED.NYU.EDU smithp01 at MCRCR6.MED.NYU.EDU
Tue Sep 2 15:59:06 EST 1997

                     ANNOUNCING:  The Second Annual Conference
            "The World Wide Web and the Academic Medical Enterprise"
        To be held on Friday, 19th September, 1997, at NYU Medical Center
                       550 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016.

Check out the URL for our web conference.  The program, including the
titles of the talks, is complete and available on the web.  It should be a
great day!

                 http://rcr-www.med.nyu.edu/rcr/web_conf.html

+------------ 8F EF 51 4E 4F 23 22 AF  6A 41 D6 C0 AE 31 B1 82 ------------+
|Ross Smith, Research Computing Resource, N.Y.U. School of Medicine, NYU-MC|
|E-Mail:  SMITHP01 at MED.NYU.EDU   Phone:  (212)263-5356:  FAX: (212)263-8139|
+------------- <http://www.med.nyu.edu/people/P.R.Smith.html> -------------+