Earn Extra Ca$h Weekly, Work From Home!

lionsroar at ASCELLA.NET lionsroar at ASCELLA.NET
Wed Sep 3 18:10:51 EST 1997

OVER 500 PEOPLE HAVE PURCHASED THIS PROGRAM THIS YEAR!
    MANY OF THEM ARE MAKING $100'S EVEN $1,000'S IN EXTRA
      WEEKLY INCOME IN THEIR OWN HOME-BASED BUSINESS!!

                                          YOU CAN TOO!

PROVEN MAIL ORDER PLAN, makes believers of skeptics! This is not
MLM, nor is it betting or stocks. Not a chain letter scheme nor a 900
number business. Simple, easy to operate, small business program,
that you can easily add to your existing programs or start your first
home-based business. Includes everything you need to get started. A
couple of hours per week can easily bring you $1000 to $1500 weeekly.
Earn a potential of $6,000 in 10 days!

This is not a scam nor "Get-Rich-Quick-Scheme", but rather an honest
income opportunity in mail order. This is opportunity knocking . . .
. . . don't pass it by. Get started today! Act NOW!

This is a risk free venture with our 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
For more no obligation details, follow this link:

                    http://www.ascella.net/lionsroar

If for some reason the above link is not responding, click on this
link to receive a plain text copy of of the no obligation details
and additional sites to order from:

                     mailto:lionsroar2 at answerme.com

Thank you for your time.
                                         Removal Instructions
If you would like to be removed from our inhouse list, please click
here:
               mailto:lionsroar at ascella.net?subject=remove
(or simply hit reply and type remove in the subject field). Your
email address will be removed immediately from our list and several
global remove lists through our Association.
                   L.T. Mktg. POB 41991 Los Angeles CA 90041
                       Members Online Marketers Association
             * Promote Responsible Direct Commercial Emailing *
                            * Have A Nice Mail Order Day *