Finally, a Guarantee!!

Bill Parker info at MULTI-QUEST.COM
Thu Sep 4 04:26:14 EST 1997

To be removed from all future mailings please visit:
http://www.iemmc.org/remove.htm  or send an email to:
globalremove at iemmc.org

 Guaranteed Profits or Your Money Back

I got your name from an email that you sent (or had sent) to me.
So, we both know that the LAST thing you need is another program
to promote, or another downline to build.  Right ???

That's precisely why you should know about this unusual
International situation that became available world-wide just
recently. Because of your experience, I think you'll know exactly
how to captialize on it as soon as you see it.

A POWERFUL NEW 'Hands-Off' SYSTEM, that opened Aug 1 '97, 100%
Guarantees you positive cash flow or YOUR MONEY BACK! (A one time
cost that can generate years of monthly residual income)

No Prospecting! No Soliciting! Absolutely NOT MLM of any form!
No downlines of any kind to be built by you nor anyone else!

Once you submit your entry, your job is done!

A pre-tested and proven Auto-pilot system that will work for ANYONE!

For proof, and how to start info, hit reply and send email to
info at multi-quest.com. To be sure of getting correct file, type
'easy' in subject line.

Bill