Genes V by Benjamin Lewin

Chromosome Terror abrdlher at reading.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 04:05:01 EST 1997

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Alan J. Robinson wrote:

> Does anyone know any more about this Lewin chap?  I couldn't locate
> any reference to him on the Web, other than the use of his textbook at
> several universities.
>
> Alan J. Robinson
> robin073 at maroon.tc.umn.edu

A quick search for his last publications resulted on the following. I can
gather from this that he's in the editorial for Cell, but his affiliation
is never mentioned in my search. Maybe he's been retired for some time
now? Notice that his publications are reviews, not new research.
I haven't read his books, so I cannot comment on them, but they're held in
high esteem by some of my colleagues who own them.

My search produced this: