When email just isn't enough...

cathy cathy at I-PRINT.COM
Sat Sep 6 05:29:10 EST 1997

When email just isn't enough...			When email just isn't enough...
	When email just isn't enough...			When email just isn't enough...
		When email just isn't enough...			When email just isn't enough...

Dear Internet Fan:

Hi, I'm Cathy; I just opened my own personalized stationery web site,

the address is http://www.i-print.com (please click on me)!!!!!

Something you will notice right away is our unique, exclusive lettering
styles.  Each letter is carefully
hand-designed by an expert calligrapher, adding special warmth and
character to each of your selections.

On my web site you may order the selections as they appear, or let your own
creativity guide you in
your choice of colors. You will find helpful information included.

So please browse through this web site and let your imagination and your
desire for that perfect note or
gift guide you onward. The gifts will be constantly changing with the
seasons.

You may notice I am offering free shipping in the United States. Also your
order will be shipped out within 3 business days. So I am striving to make
you as a customer as happy as possible. If you have any questions,
suggestions and or requests please email me at cathy at i-print.com

Regards,
Cathy
--
                                         i-print
email                cathy at i-print.com
fax                          915.686.9825