..... and the Lord showed me in a vision

08907820 at aol.com 08907820 at aol.com
Sat Sep 6 18:04:50 EST 1997

.... and the Lord showed me in a vision, a great serpent, and in the belly
of the serpent was Christ’s Church; whole, alive, but trapped in the
serpent’s belly.....
THE RESULT IS:
                                * A POWERLESS CHURCH
                                * UNANSWERED PRAYER
                                * FINANCIAL POVERTY
                                * DISHONOR TO GOD
                                * WEAK FAITH

Hear this Christian; ANOTHER GOSPEL IS BEING PREACHED, it is false and
has no power to liberate.  If you have any expectation of being raptured
you must read:

THB BOOK OF TRUTH
THE EMPOWERMENT OF THE CHURCH

and