Are YOU Corporate Road Kill ??

quickstart at MAIL-RESPONSE.COM quickstart at MAIL-RESPONSE.COM
Sat Sep 6 13:24:51 EST 1997

  Fear DOWNSIZING?

   Family Time...
- SACRIFICED on the altar of some faceless corporation?
- Traded for meaningless perks & recognition?

  "At will employment" terminated...

OUR REALITY for the New Millennium...
          LIVES without JOBS
                  WORK without BOSSES
                            MONEY without SALARIES
                                                 LIFE without LIMITS...

We invite you to discover the opportunity that we did.
                  ...new high tech communications company
            ...new, patented, industry changing technology
      ...referred to as "the next Microsoft"
 ...publicly traded on the NASDAQ

If you prefer our World View, reply for more information.
Type " INFO " as the Subject and reply to:
  quickstart at mail-response.com

To be removed from our Recruiting List type REMOVE
as the Subject and reply to: quickstart at mail-response.com