REPLINETS-NO DISKS,NO CODES, JUST CASH

RepliNets fdstore at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 8 13:24:26 EST 1997

Hello,

REPLINETS- NO DISKS,NO CODES,NO WORK, JUST CASH!

My name is Payton Byrd and I'm the president of RepliNets Services.
I have a special invitation for you!

Power Page is a great system, but I believe I've put together
a better one!  RepliNets services is a new web server selling
REAL web space for a fraction of the cost of Power Page.
When you join you get your own self replicating pages in
addition to your personal pages.  Your self replicating pages
work like Power Pages, with one major difference:  You don't
have to send out a single code! RepliNets does everything for you!
So visit the site, take the tour, fill out the application and
join the best new system on the net!

This is simple and easy to understand-You get an INSTANT WEBPAGE just like the one you visit. Plus you have up to 10 days to send in your small enrollment fee, so you can PROMOTE for a couple days to see how it goes!

The company will also do limited BULK E-MAILING for you to jump-start YOUR NEW BUSINESS. This offering is especially suited to those with limited time to spend, and those new to network marketing.

Visit and sign up on one of our host pages below.

http://205.152.95.38/index.html?host=FD924862

Thanks for your time!

If you wish to be REMOVED from *this* mailing list, please
hit reply and type "REMOVE" in the SUBJECT field (not the body).
Our servers are will automatically remove you from our database within 24hrs.