LET YOU COMPUTER BECOME A MONEY MACHINE

HBSI shi at NEVWEST.COM
Tue Sep 9 08:10:35 EST 1997

Network Marketing With No Sales!
* No Weekly Meetings!
* No Constant Recruiting!
* No Need to Approach Friends and Family!

To remove your name from our list, see the note below.

 Just Mail Out Proven Postcards to Hot Leads
(people who have requested info on home based businesses)
and we Follow up and Close for Free!!

Incredible Pay Plan that Pays $780/mo. for only 20 People!!
We Put our Money Upfront, Break Even With Only 3 People!

For More Info Go to our Webpage at
http://www.rmchelp.com/formor/bean.html

Or you can email us at the address below
mailto:shi at nevwest.com Click for more  information

USA Today reported, "Two thirds of Americans say they have trouble
I always knew you could make money in Network Marketing, but I did
not like the idea of selling to friends and family.  This plan
eliminates
 the need to spend hours and days recruiting, and no need to sell to
people you know until you can show them the awesome checks you
have been recieving, just by working the plan!  With ForMor and
Mike Akins Support Group, we have made $100 in 10 days!

They supply all members with the following:
  *  Free Webpage
  *  Free Fax on Demand
  *  Great Leads and Proven Postcards
  *  A Full Time Staff that Recruits for Us for Free!
  *  30 Years of Network Marketing Experience

Please use ID # 10225 when you enroll!!  Thank you!!