MLM101 - Cold Market Marketing - Like a Cash Cow!

hbbgdirect at NEVWEST.COM hbbgdirect at NEVWEST.COM
Wed Sep 10 07:42:34 EST 1997

Please go down one page

                                 \ /
                              ...---...
                           ../  / | \  \..
                         ./ /  /  |  \  \ \.
                        /  /   /  |  \   \  \
                       /  /   /   |   \   \  \
                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                       \          |          /
                        \         |         /
                         \        |        /
                          \       |       /
                           \      |      /
                            \     |     /
                             \    |    /
                              \   |   /
                               \  |  /
                                \ | /(__)
                                 \|/ (oo)
                              /----|--(..)
                            /|      ||
                          * ||++---||
                            ^^     ^^

              Consider yourself hit by a parachuting cow. I win!
              Send this message to as many people as possible,

                        *E-MAIL PARACHUTING COW FIGHT!*

Send it back or to people already listed above. Send it to your
parents, siblings, politicians, teachers, bullies or anyone else you've
wanted to hit with a parachuting cow. Have fun. But don't blame me if
you're hit.

Remember: E-mail parachuting cows don't hurt, don't get you in
trouble with the RSPCA and don't runaway. Throw one today!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  *
DEAD DOWNLINES DON'T LIE

Learn The Desperate Measures of An MLM Nerd From
New Jersey And How He Used Rather Un-orthodox
Techniques To Amass An Organization of Over 9,000
Members In Just Shy of 17 Months. His Secret? SPEED
ENROLLING!

For More Information Just Send A Meesage To
Our Autoresponder at:

mailto:homebasebusiness-1 at domaindesign.com

Please make sure to Put "DEAD DOWNLINES" as the Subject!

http://www.homebasebusiness.com/Qlink/Qlink.htm
and we will remove you from all future mailings!