NO HYPE! DO IT RIGHT! BUILD IT TO LAST!

HBSI shi at NEVWEST.COM
Thu Sep 11 14:29:07 EST 1997

 NO HYPE!  DO IT RIGHT!  BUILD IT TO LAST!

To remove your name from our list, see note below.
 Right Company... Debt free * Div. of 5 year old co. * Level headed management
 Right Products.. Pharmaceautical grade * Organically grown * Highest quality
 Right Pay Plan.. Pays more up front so more members receive checks - more stay
 Right Support Group... Full-time professional staff to assist you step by step

 Proven Support Systems
 * Postcard & Self Mailer - You mail it - we follow up FREE
 * We train and develop leadership throughout our downline
 * FREE Web Pages designed for you
 * We send packets for you FREE
 * National Co-op Advertising

 OUR BUSINESS IS EXPLODING! COME GROW WITH US.

 Based on 20 distributors (4 on 1st level, 16 on 2nd) each with $100 monthly
 bonus volume, you would earn $780 per month with ForMor International.

 JOIN THE WINNING TEAM

 Mike Akins and Research & Marketing Consultants
 30 years experience helping more than 100,000 individuals achieve success
 Alligned with Money Mentors & the Discovery Group
 Join us and have all three support groups assist in your pursuit of success at:
Tel. 316-662-4498         Fax: 316-662-8278            ID# 10348

 Call for a FREE Packet
 Fax-on-Demand (281)890-2360 Doc #607

 Click here to Brouse Web Site
 http://www.rmchelp.com/formor/breyer.html