Free Phone Card

cardinfo at SAVETREES.COM cardinfo at SAVETREES.COM
Fri Sep 12 01:18:05 EST 1997

EXCELENT Cash Flow Business Opportunity
Become a part of one of the LARGEST growth industries in the country.
Earn from $1,500.00 to $3,000.00 in EXTRA income EVERY MONTH!!!
We have High Volume Phone Card Sales Routes for sale.
Minimal investment required.
For a Free information kit, and Free Phone Card call us
Toll Free 1-888-791-1919
or reply with your FULL name, address, and PHONE NUMBER.

Our research indicates that this information may be of interest to you.
If you wish to be removed from our list, please type "remove" and you will
promptly be removed. Thank you.