Your Free 322 Pages Document

54771535 at 00676.com 54771535 at 00676.com
Fri Sep 12 21:09:43 EST 1997

Claim Your Right! Send for the 322 Pages, private, money-making document
"THE CON GAME EXPOSED" FREE OF CHARGE! See it at the end of this letter!
But, save or print and read this letter first!
I promise it will be WELL worth your time!!  Thank you...

         Fast-Cash Operators - Make $50,000 to $100,000
                    In Weeks - No Problem!

Now You Can Use Their Secrets LEGALLY

" A hidden domain where con artists and hustlers prey on human
weaknesses in a way that would put Madison Avenue to shame.
Now, we're blowing the lid off this underground economy and
letting you in for a while so you can learn how to legally
apply their tactics to profit handsomely in everything you do!"

Dear Online Members,