Rotting spam

Roberta Meehan biology at ctos.com
Fri Sep 12 13:08:41 EST 1997

I just clicked onto bionet.general for the first time since yesterday.
Out of the 9 unread messages, 7 were crap --  junky, stupid, idiotic
advertisements.  Not one of those 7 was even REMOTELY connected to
biology.

Could someone please tell me why I keep checking this news service?  No,
it's not a news service; it's the THRIFTY NICKLE of the internet.  Gag.

Am I a masochist -- or is there just no biological news, views,
questions, comments, whatever, out there?  Or does my computer have some
type of filter so I am somehow missing all the biological stuff?

Roberta M. Meehan, PhD