Cable Descrambler NOW ONLY $5.00

LWA Consulting cablenow at CTV.COM
Sun Sep 14 22:49:27 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Subj:	 CABLE DESCRAMBLER  NOW  ONLY  $5.00

                      PREMIUM CHANNELS and PAY PER VIEW EVENTS
                                                   *****  FREE  ******

          You may have seen others advertising these exact same EASY to
          assemble plans for $12 - $20. IMAGINE how I felt when I found
          it in an electronics trade magazine!

          Now my partner and I want to share them with you for ONLY $5.00
          providing you use this information for educational purposes only!

                         WHAT THE OTHERS SAY IS TRUE!

1)  Parts are available at RADIO SHACK. Call and ask them BEFORE you order!
     Part #'s 270-235, 271-1325, 278-212, RG59 coaxial cable, #12 copper wire
     and 75pf-100pf variable capacitor. They may have to special order the
     capacitor.....but probably not!

2)  You will also need a soldering gun, drill, and about 30 MINUTES.

3)  It is LEGAL, providing of course that you use these plans for educational
     purposes only!
     However, this offer and the use of these instructions are void where
     prohibited by law.

4)   YOU will be watching PAY PER VIEW and HBO, The Movie Channel,
      Showtime, Etc, Etc, Etc. FREE.....no monthly charges!

      Hope you enjoy it!  Our families sure do!

      Please send $5.00 cash, check, or money order to:

                 LWA Consulting
                 P.O. Box 39452
                 San Antonio, Tx.
                 78218-1452

NEWS FLASH!!
  Now available! We have secured a limited supply of 12 - 120pf
variable capacitors that will receive MORE CHANNELS than the
ones available at Radio Shack! We will RUSH them to you with your
order for an additional $10.00. We pay shipping and handling!

HURRY, these 12-120 pf capacitors are going FAST!

 Please provide a  SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE

     THANK   YOU,
                        The Guys

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>