Advertisement: Register Your Web Site On Over 690 Search Engines "Instantly" FREE DEMO!

D. Reynolds subwiz at LOSTVEGAS.COM
Mon Sep 15 23:39:49 EST 1997

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically
block you from future mailings.

------

Register Your Web Site To Over 690 Search Engines "Instantly". FREE DOWNL=
OAD.

I would like to inform you about a new, and exciting award winning
product that will save you both countless hours, and increase
your exposure on the Internet immeasurably! Known as the
Submission Wizard our program offers web users such as
yourself, the ability to automatically submit your site to
over 690 search engines in just one session . Select from
different categories even countries, the choice is yours.

The submission process is very simple, efficient, and most
importantly fast. All you do is provide standard site
information i.e. site name, address, description,
and a few well chosen keywords. The Submission Wizard
takes this information, and changes it into the format
required by each different engine, then registers your
web site. It's that simple!

In addition, the Wizard's database of search engines and
directories is constantly being updated every week,
thus giving your site fresh and relevant exposure. Also
the Wizard allows you to register multiple URL's.

Just imagine the possibilities! Take charge of your web
exposure, try out the Submission Wizard demo FREE by
following the provided hyperlink. We know you'll be as
excited about it as much as we are!

Want to be #1 on the search engines, check out our web page we
will show how to do it with our new publication.

http://www.submissions.com/demo.html

NOTE: If you are using an Apple platform you will need windows
emulation software.

Thank you for your time,

D.=A0 Reynolds
Customer Services.