Business Opportunity

14225714 at mtinter.net 14225714 at mtinter.net
Tue Sep 16 18:31:03 EST 1997

I have seen many opportunities in my pursuit of the perfect
business. You might be interested in this one if the following facts
appeal to you:

1  There is no investment required.
2  You can set your own hours.
3  There is no limit to your earning potential.
4  The product is one everyone is ALREADY USING.
5  The bonuses are some of the best in the industry.
6  There is virtually nothing to sell.
7  You use time leverage to make money.
8  Your market is wide open for this product.
9  The industry is one of the fastest growing in the nation.
10  Anyone can work this business, it's that easy.
11  There is no paperwork.
12  There are no employees.
13  There is virtually no overhead.
14  There is no risk.
15  Be promoted to manager overnight.
16  The business goes on with you or without you.
17  Work from your home.
18  This business grows because there is nothing to buy.
19  You can retire in 5 years. Can you say that now?
20  This business can be conducted over the Internet.

If you are looking to start your own business, you owe it to yourself
to investigate this opportunity. There is no simpler business that
I know of in existence today with the kind of earning potential of
this one, that costs you virtually nothing to start. KEEP your cash.
You don't need much for this one. I am not looking to make money
on a product sale. What I am looking for is a few good
associates who are ready to change their lives, but who don't have
a lot of capital to risk. If you are interested,  please click the
link below and type "send info"

<A HREF="mailto:answerme2 at answerme.com">CLICK HERE!</A>