i-e-Mag #35 -- Legal Threat of the Day

cyberout at PLEASEREAD.COM cyberout at PLEASEREAD.COM
Wed Sep 17 02:39:38 EST 1997

 As featured on ABC's World News Tonight...

              WELCOME TO CYBER PROMOTIONS'
            I N T E R A C T I V E  e-MAG #35

 NEW Removal Instructions & NEW INFO ... at end of message.

 Check out our newest section...

 "Legal Threat of the Day - for your reading pleasure!"

 Only on Cyber Promotions' web page...

 Visit it now... http://www.cyberpromo.com

 Or <A HREF="http://www.cyberpromo.com">CLICK HERE</A>

 We apologize for the delay in getting this e-mag out.

 You will probably be very interested in reading the following short
 descriptions of different on-line businesses.

 ** Please do not hit reply, or your name may be automatically removed from
 our database **

 Remember, you should -not- include "mailto:" when you send email to any of the
 advertisers below.

 ============================

     Get your GOLD Card Just in Time for Christmas!
      Regardless of present or past credit history!

   Get FREE INSTANT Info Now, On-Demand! (60 seconds)

                   FREE Credit Repair Kit
                  How to Reduce Your Debts
             How to Stop Bill collectors Cold!
              How to Become "Judgment Proof"
                 How to Obtain AAA Credit

 On-Demand system - http://www.fastresults.com/infoctr.htm
          website - http://www.fastresults.com

 ____________________________

 SPEEDING TICKETS SUCK!
 Every minute of every day, someone, somewhere in the U.S. is getting handed a
 traffic citation.  Well, now you can do something about it.  My mew book and
 audiotape entitled "How To Beat A Speeding Ticket and Other Traffic Citations
 Legally," will save you a small fortune on expensive speeding ticket fines,
 higher insurance premiums and costly motor vehicle surchages.  Keep your driving
 record free of interactions.  For more info., visit our web site at
 http://www.speedingticket.com

 ____________________________

                           WARNING!  WARNING!  WARNING!
                Offering a self-motivated individual the opportunity
 to reproduce it, sell it, KEEP All THE MONEY! I will give you one of the fastest
       selling products in the world.  FREE info mailto:selfhelp at answerme.com
                            Type SECRET in subject line.

 ____________________________

 Build One Downline!  Earn from 12 different programs.
 No products to buy!  No meetings to attend!
 We pay your monthly fees!  Email Autoresponder:  mailto:info2001 at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 This is your brain :-|  This is your brain on WebMemo ;-)
   Possibly the faster downline builder on the planet.
    Any questions?  Mailto:answerme at webmemopage.com

 ____________________________

 NEW-NEW-BRAND NEW
 Ground floor opportunity with:
      no selling
      no fees
      no face to face contact
      guaranteed monthly checks
 We do it ALL for you with-FREE WEB PAGE and bulk e-mail friendly.
 Put the WWW to work for you with our Digital Downliner Co-op TM!!!
 http://www.breakthruint.com

 ____________________________

 FREE E-Digest Newsletter, chock-full of Internet strategies designed for the
 home-based entrepreneur.  Every weekly issue is loaded with web marketing
 secrets, calculated to keep you ahead of the crowd and making money.  If you
 market on the web, you need E-Digest!  E-Mail with the word SUBSCRIBE in the
 Subject.  Mailto:subscribe at e-digest.com

 Mailto:cashcow at answerme.com
 Put "Top Ten Please... in the subject heading!

 ____________________________

 Free business info... virtual office... save time... make money... right now!
 (800)955-1393

 ____________________________

 NOW, World Wide Financial Services Available to EVERYONE!
 Do YOU need a $15K line of credit?  YOU can have it regardless of what your
 credit history is!  Need Major Funding for a viable project?  ItÕs available!
 Need Small Business Funding?  YOU can get it!  Need a "Roll-Over" Loan?  It's
 done in a matter of weeks!  Residential & Commercial Mortgages.  No matter what
 your credit rating is!  E-mail TODAY for details.  Mailto:righregan at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 Turn the Internet Into Your Very Own Automatic Cash Machine!
 Learn The desperate measures of an MLM Nerd From New Jersey And How He Used
 Rather Un-orthodox Techniques To Amass An Organization of Over 9,000 Members In
 Just Shy of 17 Months.  His Secret?  SPEED ENROLLING!  How would you like a
 cashcow that can milk as many times a day as you want/need? For More Information
 send email.  Mailto:cashcow at incor.com or visit out website at
 http://www.jim-watkins.com

 ____________________________

 If you love GOLF you must call this number:
 770-754-3701 for a message.
 Visit our website at http://www.LinksDirect.com
 Then E-Mail me.  Mailto:ad167 at tosguard.com

 ____________________________

 $9,600 MONTHLY, WITH A FAX-MODEM!
 You can make $9600 Monthly sending FAX-ADS to business offices in your
 area...from a PC with a FAX/MODEM! Also...send a :lunch Fax" of restaurant Daily
 Specials to local offices.  To receive more info on how YOU can make
 $480.00/Day...$2400/Wk...$9600.00/Mo.. at home,with a Fax/Modem(sent to your
 email box,within the next 60 secs) Email my Auto-Responder...
 Mailto:FAXBUXINFO at IYPN.COM.   Place "cyberpromo" in the Subject box.

 ____________________________

 Downsizing, layoffs, and insecurity continue for most Americans.  Interest
 rates, taxes, and living costs all continue to rise. A new approach to helping
 people achieve financial freedom is being pioneered by a 94 year-old public
 company whose stock value has increased more than 400% in the past 18 months.
 Send your postal address and telephone number.  Mailto:mbelder at ix.netcom.com

 ____________________________

 Attention Golfers?  Have you ever had a putt rolling straight towards the cup
 only to have it miss by an inch or so?  The problem may be the ball itself!  The
 fact is all golf balls are massed produced, and NO manufacturer makes a perfect
 ball every time.  Only one ball in a dozen is even close to being perfect.  Over
 90% of golf balls have a measurable heavy and light side.  This means you may be
 missing putts because your balls is rolling to its heavy side and pulling your
 putt off line!  We have "The Solution" for this problem, with this new product
 you can balance your balls, and will know which balls are perfect, which balls
 are tolerable and how to use them, and which balls are so bad you only want your
 buddies to use them!  We are offering "the Solution" to the first 5,000
 customers for FREE! and are looking for your feedback we only ask you pay for
 the shipping and handling cost of $8.00.  To place and order send check to:
 Midwest Golf, P.O. Box 158, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158.

 ____________________________

 OBTAIN MAJOR UNSECURED BANK CREDIT CARDS from US institutions!  This is NOT an
 off-shore MLM opportunity.  Simple qualifying questions!  Even with bad credit,
 no credit, low income, bankruptcy, divorce-96% Approved!  18 years of age?  Make
 at least $195 per week?  Have a valid Social Security number?  9 month job?
 Checking Account?  THEN YOU QUALIFY-GUARANTEED!  $29.99 Fee!  INFO:
 mailto:tntmoney at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 BRAIN NUTRITION FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY... Scientific Breakthrough.  Most past
 nutrition research focused on the body.  New research has established that
 NUTRITION, or lack of it, has profound effects on the BRAIN.  In appropriate
 age-specific formulation, these nutrients can stabilize mood, help ADD children,
 realize academic performance, improve memory, etc.  For INFO email.
 Mailto:education at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 FREE MONEY MAKING INTERNET SOFTWARE (A $49.00 VALUE-FREE!)  Receive a free copy
 of our money-making software and place unlimited classified ads on the Internet
 for only $2 each or display ads for $7 each.  (No Internet Service is Required)
 Send for your free software to:  THE RAGSDALE GROUP,INC.
                                  POST OFFICE BOX 2394
                                  PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103 USA
 Include $9.99 for shipping and handling.

 ____________________________

 Get permanent relief now. - do you suffer from stiff fingers, wrists, knees,
 ankles, elbows?  Do you want to Reduce Inflammation, Keeps Joints Moving Safely,
 Avoid Stress Damage To Joints.  PROCYTIN is here to save the day.  Jamie
 Farr(MASH) is back playing golf because of it!  ProCytin helps with: Arthritis,
 Bursitis, and more!  Science agrees ProCytin Works!  For INFO email.
 Mailto:voyage at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 ******************** $10.95 nets over $1000 PER MONTH! ********************
 For more information on how a ONE TIME $10.95 purchase can net over $1000 per
 month EVERY MONTH send email to my autoresponder:  mailto:tlift at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 TEAM ONE INTERNATIONAL (tm) cordially invites you to become a member.  FREE
 MEMBERSHIP!  Team One is a Non-Profit International Assoc. of Network Marketers
 who are taking the risk out of doing business!  TEAM ONE INTERNATIONAL is a free
 standing network organization.  We set out agenda:  make group decisions; serve
 our own interests.  THERE IS CLOUT IN NUMBERS. For INFO email.
 Mailto:tel3net at answerme.com.

 ____________________________

 Have you always wanted to act?  Do you watch TV & movies and say "I could do
 that!"  Only problem is... whatÕs the first step?  We are a group of actors,
 writers and directors, working professionally in the entertainment industry for
 over twenty years, so we know the first step... and the next... and the next.
 WeÕre not stars or studio heads, but we make a very good living at what some
 people said could only be a hobby.  You can, too!  Send $20.00 (check or money
 order ONLY, made out to M.I. Saxton), along with you E-mail address to: Saxton,
 P.O. Box 2131, Bristol, Pa. 19007.  (For U.S.Mail reply, send return address &
 an additional $5.00.)  In 3 to 6 weeks, youÕll receive a professional guide
 telling you how to start pursuing success in film, TV & commercials.  20 bucks
 for 20 years experience?  Good deal!

 ____________________________

 WE ARE GIVING AWAY OUR GOLF RANGE.
 Visit - http://members.aol.com/bdavis5204/index.htm
 Driving Range Contest.
 Visit - http://members.aol.com/bdavis5204/index.htm

 ____________________________

 Make money surfing the Web! FREE web sites to Schools, Advertising Agencies, and
 Chambers of Commerce.  You are invited to visit out booth#4262 at the Fall
 Internet World'96 in Jacob Javits Center in NY on Dec 11-13, 1996.  For more
 info and a free pass please visit out site at http://www.freehosting.com

 ____________________________

 ! ! ! MAILBOX MONEY ! ! !

 Do you get money in your mailbox??  Why not!?!?!?!

 So many advertisements and nothing solid!!  I would be happy to help you in any
 way I can so send for the entire program now and our autoresponder will send it
 back right away!!!

 To find out more about this INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY, send email.
 Mailto:Boomers at answerme.com

 Thanks for your time,

 K.P.

 ____________________________

      ********************** MOVE OVER PROZAC ***********************
 Revolutionary, truly outstanding, new, non-prescription product prevents
 stress damage, clinically proven to dramatically reduce or eliminate
 depression, addiction and attention deficit disorders.  All natural 100%
 safe... 100% guaranteed.  RESTORES+ is destined to be the IN product for
 this generation!
 Mailto:restores at answerme.com for immediate autoresponder information.

 ____________________________

 FREE AirFare Alert Service!!  Save $$ on AirFares.  AirFare Alert keeps you
 updated on Fare Wars and other travel specials.  FREE Service!
 Mailto:102573.1716 at compuserve.com with SIGNUP in the SUBJECT field or visit
 http://www.wetravel.com

 ____________________________

 How to Get Thousands of FREE Instant win Lotto Tickets!  No Cash!  Collect
 Winners From All US States/Canada!  Your mail box will be stuffed with Scratch
 and Win Tickets!
 Mailto:FreeLottoTickets at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 POWERFUL NEW 'Hands-Off' System  100% guarantees you  positive cash flow
 in 90 days or there's no cost! NO Prospecting! No Soliciting! Absolutely Not
 MLM!  Auto -pilot system will work for ANYONE! For proof,
 mailto:quantum at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 Want Passionate Workers for Fun & Lucrative Rewards
 Exp. FT networkers seek US partners as foundation for global expansion in $80
 billion industry.  Gain from proven downline building system, replicable
 websites, leads.  Companies sizzle with proprietary, exclusive products,
 dynamite pay plans, stability & web pages for hotlinks.  Prefer telecom,
 nutritional, or starter magazine program?  NASDAQ telecom provider, not a
 reseller, holds international technology patents.  Phytonutrient/adaptogenic
 plants backed by health professionals, 3000 clinical studies, 2000 yrs native
 use.  Proven muscle-builders/fat-off/stress-less/no-harm herbs perfect for baby
 boomers & aging population.  BIG Opportunities for MD, DC, DO, DVM, DOM, etc.
 Smallest program only $12, largest $150.  Success-oriented people welcome.
 Contact Michael or Jan NOW.  Mailto:jasmar at ibm.net for web addresses and phone
 no.  Thanks, we look forward to meeting you!

 ____________________________

 TIMING IS EVERYTHING!  Visit http://204.137.220.93/timing/html.htm and see why!
 WANT TO MAKING  MONEY?  Check out http://funnstuff.com/Store/Browse/1005
 PRACTICAL JOKER TYPE RU?  Check out http://funnstuff.com/Store/Browse/1000

 ____________________________

 THE MOST ORIGINAL FONTS FOR WINDOWS, MACINTOSH AND OS/2.  FREE SAMPLES.
 Great for DTP, Word Processing, Pre-press, Newsletters, Education, foreign
 languages.  Check http://www.matchfonts.com  Mailto:language at answerme.com for
 info.

 ____________________________

 Pre Lunch Position Now under 2 Best Networkers in Networking. $1000/day!
 Infomercials.Rated#1 ibs.airmail.net or (214)341-6165

 ____________________________

 Are you making incredible returns on your money?  You can now get the same
 'inside' info that pros get at: jbreider at breidermoore.com or
 http://www.breidermoore.com

 ____________________________

 6.95% MAJOR INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD

 GUARANTEED APPROVAL - Bad Credit - Bankruptcy - No Credit - Doesn't Matter!!
 $5,000 UNSECURED Credit Limit at 6.95% APR!!
 Earn $25 for EACH member you refer!!

 Best of all.... You may NEVER have to make a payment with our OPTIONAL Income
 Opportunity!!

 For NO OBLIGATION information mailto:kwikreply at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 Free Reports *** VIRTUAL OFFICE *** Free Reports
 LEARN HOW YOU can take advantage of the most powerful marketing tool ever
 invented...  Make money and save time...  IMAGINE doing 2000
 office/communication tasks while "YOU'RE NOT EVEN THERE"...  It's EASY... Simply
 call my "VIRTUAL OFFICE" Right Now...
 *** 1-800-955-1393 *** 1-800-955-1393 *** 1-800-955-1393 *** 1-800-955-1393
 http://www.ag-online.com/esa/mills

 ____________________________

 New business concept GUARANTEED to produce tremendous income!!  And we will
 be there to insure YOUR success !! We are looking for motivated individuals
 such as yourself  who are looking financial freedom!!  Get in on this
 opportunity of a lifetime!!  Do yourself a favor and check this one out!!
 You'll be glad you did!!  Respond for FREE INFO!!  Mailto:makemoola at answerme.com

 ____________________________

 REFUND ON MONEY YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID.  SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.  NO
 RE-FINANCE NEEDED, NO EXTRA MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET.

 Mortgage companies make errors.  According to F.D.I.C. (they insure our savings
 & checking accounts) almost 1 out of 2 homeowners are due a REFUND on their
 homes, vacation homes, condo or cottage (any living space with a mortgage).  PAY
 OFF a 30 year mortgage in about 20 years without paying more per month (NOT ONE
 EXTRA PENNY!!!).  *** FREE *** "Mortgage Manager" software (windows '95 & higher
 - all others please ask for printed mortgage analysis).  Send your original
 mortgage amount, date of first payment, number of years of mortgage & interest
 rate.  Send $2 for disk or $4 for analysis.  Mail Today.

 ANZA NON-PROFIT COMPANY (Mortgage Service Div.)
 19155 Norwood, Detroit, MI 48234-1817  NO FEES CHARGED.

 ____________________________

 "The World's Most Valuable Address"
 MAILTO:newlife at answerme.com for info.
 FREE 4 LIFE 5-Page Commercial Web Site!

 ____________________________

 PURO PLEASURE-Puro means "cigar" .

 Puro Pleasure is a handsome 4 color, limited edition cigar print that features
 45 premium cigars available in the USA.   The artist has signed and numbered
 2,500 original prints.  The film has been destroyed and no more of these prints
 will be produced.  Note-this is an unframed print.

 This is a ONE-TIME OFFER and one-time mailing, so order now.  This is a great
 gift for that cigar aficionado who knows the pure pleasure of a good cigar.

 If you'd like to view the print and/or place an order, please visit our web
 site:  http://members.aol.com:/kiwidave/Puro.html

 ____________________________

 INFOMERCIAL CELEBRITY joins NETWORKING LEGENDS
 Seeking high-income, team-motivating, networking LEADERS for front-line in
 "blue-chip" opportunity. QUALIFIED individuals with extensive networking or
 sales experience will be considered for strategic placement.  TV INFOMERCIAL
 LEADS!!! Call 800-942-9304 (ext.21154(#) or 20433(#) and especially 20421(#) --
 Canadians listen to ext. 20456(#).  Reply by email.
 Mailto:primaryassets at savetrees.com with compelling reasons why you should be
 chosen, along with contact information. (Put FRONTLINE in subject.)

 =========================

 in the subject field or message body.  Your request will
 be processed by a computer program within 36 hours.

 If you are having trouble removing yourself ... or ...
 If you wish to remove up to 10 email addresses from
 Cyber Promotions' e-mailing list, simply send an email
 to manremove at cyberpromo.com and type the Internet-notated
 email addresses in the body of the message, each on its
 own line, with no extra comments.  Your request will
 be processed by a computer program within 36 hours.
 (Prodigy members: make sure to type both your
 netname at prodigy.com and your ProdigyID at prodigy.com.)

 Check out our newest section...

 "Legal Threat of the Day - for your reading pleasure!"

 Only on Cyber Promotions' web page...

 Visit it now... http://www.cyberpromo.com

 Or <A HREF="http://www.cyberpromo.com">CLICK HERE</A>

 < end >