Accept Credit Cards/Checks

picsmbiz at RAPIDCONNECT.COM picsmbiz at RAPIDCONNECT.COM
Wed Sep 17 00:57:37 EST 1997

Do you offer your customers the payment options they
prefer?  Accepting credit card purchases can increase
sales by 30 to 50%.  And this is true whether you run a
product or service oriented business.

How about offering secure online ordering and checks
by fax, phone and internet (web site and email).

Many new businesses aren't having the success hoped
for or expected.  One reason is not properly reading today's
"We want it now" online market.  If they cannot get it from
you "now", they'll go elsewhere for it.

Accepting credit cards means more sales, higher profits
and quicker and greated business growth.  And it takes
few sales to recoup your expenses.

Until recently, new, small/home, high risk, non-US, non-profit
and Internet businesses were excluded from becoming credit
card merchants.  Now, acceptance is almost guaranteed.

I represent a card clearance company that offers credit
card services to all.  They have a 98% approval rate.
They charge the lowest rates available.  And they provide
an online, pre-application, to see if you qualify, with no
further obligation.

Almost guaranteed acceptance, the lowest rates around
and a no obligation pre-application.  It doesn't get better or
easier than this.

I also represent a card clearance company that offers a
PC rental program (no long term commitment). The rates are
a little higher but if you are just starting out, this may be the
best way to go.

Also available is Shopping Cart--secure online credit card
ordering software.  Your customers only have to visit your
web site to order.  This program is free with your US,
Non-Risk Merchant Account...just $199.00 otherwise.

And now, all businesses can afford to accept checks by fax,
phone and Internet (web site and email).  $99.00 for the
software, installation tech support and my 24 hour, 1-800
number ongoing support for all my products and services.

Interested?  Send any email to:  merchacct at answerme.com  or
CCMerchant at mykabot.net   for an automated reply.  Do not
reply to the "from" address above.  It is used for Removes only.

We offer a full line of products and services to help you market
and promote your Internet business or opportunity including all
your direct email marketing needs.

Regards,  Steve,  Internet Business Services,
Your One Stop Internet Business Resource Center.

UNIVERSAL REMOVE SYSTEM--See next message.

To prevent this and many other advertisers from sending you junk
email, go to:  http://www.iemmc.org.  All the major bulk email servers
mail through this service where a universal, worldwide, remove list
is maintained.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This message was composed and mailed using Extractor Pro Bulk
E- Mail Software. If you wish to be REMOVED from this advertiser's
mailing list, hit reply and type "remove" in the subject field (THIS
MUST BE DONE EXACTLY AS STATED OR THE PROGRAM
WILL NOT PICK UP YOUR REMOVE REQUEST) and
this software will automatically remove your email address from it's
database and your address will not be shared with or sold to any
other list user.  Your email address was extracted from the Internet
using The Web Weasel, an Internet email address extractor.  Both
Extractor Pro and The Web Weasel are available for purchase
through this advertiser.  Send any email to ExtPro at answerme.com

Who is that man and why is he smiling?