How To Seduce HOT & SEXY BEAUTIFUL Women

vnz731 at jol.com.jl vnz731 at jol.com.jl
Wed Sep 17 08:24:25 EST 1997

                "THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO MEETING WOMEN."
              "How to Seduce Hot & Sexy Beautiful Women"

Now you can make your wildest fantasies come true...Hundreds of sure-fire
techniques that will literally have beautiful, sexy women begging for your
attention...and who knows what else! Even if you're the shyest, most
ordinary-looking guy in the room, warm, willing women will be standing in
line to meet you! My 20 years of successful seductions guarantee it!

If your lifelong dream is to have luscious, sexy women beating a path to
your door, then I have good news for you! Now you'll probably find this
hard to believe, but learning how to score with one desirable woman after
another is easier than you think, as long as you know the secret weapons
that drive them wild.

What I'm about to tell you are proven, and very easy ways for any guy to
meet and really get to know any woman! Believe me, when I tell you that
this is not theory and it's not just a lot of idle, macho B.S. either!

I've been using these techniques for years and loving every encounter. And
I'm no hunk, I'm just your normal average run-of-the-mill guy, but no
matter where I go I always manage to have my pick of the sweetest, sexiest
women anywhere.

           A Few Techniques I've Learned Over the Years:

   * Confidence-building techniques that will have you off the sidelines
     and scoring night after night.
   * A fail proof method that is guaranteed to have women begging to meet
     you.
   * How to break down the resistance of any woman and make her do things
     she never imagined, and love every minute of it.
   * Prime time locations, where ready and willing women go to meet men.
   * How to posture yourself so that you don't approach women - they come
     to you.
   * Why the secret to being a great conversationalist is not how you talk
     to her but, how you touch her and where.
   * 14 proven methods to help you overcome your shyness with women and
     fear of rejection.
   * How to enhance your own sex appeal, and actually make women smolder
     with desire for you.
   * Confidential interviews with women - what turns them off, but even
     more important, what turns them on. They also tell you in their own
     words what it takes to seduce them.
   * How to recognize that distinctive female body language that signals
     she wants you to pick her up.
   * How to have your mailbox filled with lovely letters and photos of
     beautiful women from all over the U.S.
   * How to use hypnotism to meet, date, and seduce beautiful women.
   * Foolproof methods to get her into your apartment, including how to use
     astrology to seduce her.
   * How to become a commanding force that overwhelms women and places them
     under your total domination. Instantly! Before they can catch their
     breath, the game is over. And you have won!
   * Step-by-step procedure on how to seduce women on the dance floor.
   * Complete instructions on how you can have a mail order bride. Yes, you
     can now have a beautiful, loving, faithful wife from the Orient. Age,
     looks don't matter to these young women.
   * How to use mental telepathy to make women do anything you mentally
     command them to do.
   * How to successfully flirt with women.
   * Why you don't have to be rich or good-looking to pick women up.
   * The 13 different types of women you will encounter in nightclubs and
     which ones to pursue and which ones to not waste your time and money
     on.
   * How to use dating services to sky-rocket your love life!

Now that's just a sampling of what you'll find in my new book,
"The Complete Guide to Meeting Women."

So, if you'd like to imagine yourself in a room full of hot & sexy women
and having the pick of the lot, then I have the secrets that can make that
fantasy come true for you...or any other you might have. No kidding! All of
my most powerful (yet easy to use methods are here), including the never
before revealed, "Mirror Technique" to meet, attract, and seduce women.
Nothing, absolutely nothing has been left out.

And believe me when I tell you that it is possible for the most drop-dead
beautiful women to find you attractive. Haven't you ever seen
average-looking guys with stunning centerfold type women and wondered what
their secret was! Well you don't have to wonder anymore, because "The
Complete Guide to Meeting Women" strips away the mystery.

After twenty years and still going strong, I've learned one very important
fact...There are more than enough warm, willing women to go around and it's
time you had your share.

                       Read What Others Say:

"I'm writing to congratulate you on your fine book, "The Complete Guide to
Meeting Women." I found it much more useable than other books written on
the topic of meeting and seducing women. As a type of hobby I guess you'd
say, I collect books on meeting women and relationship techniques. Yours
was the best!" - Sixto S., Bronx, NY

"I received your book yesterday and read it from cover to cover. I had
ordered it to help me move back into the singles scene. Being in my late
forties, I felt I needed all the help I could get. In just five hours after
reading your book, I had two encounters which were highly successful. I
feel I may have purchased a gold mine. I'll probably have to avoid some of
the encounters, as they are so easy to come by. I won't have enough stamina
to handle it all. Thanks for getting me on track in a hurry." - Al S.,
Laredo, TX

"What an awesome book! "The Complete Guide to Meeting Women" is everything
you said it was and more, it didn't take me long reading it, to know it is
well worth the money invested. I wish I had it 10 years ago at the time of
my divorce. I have always been shy at meeting women, and intimidated by
beautiful women, (Although I have always done well with the ones I have
met) because of my shyness. Your book gives me new hope in conquering my
shyness and utilizing your techniques to meet many women. This is an
excellent book, there are a lot of clumsy men out there who really need
your help." - C. Sperry, Canandaigua, NY

         ***** FREE BONUS: "How to Enlarge Your Penis"  *****

Have you ever been embarrassed by the size of your penis? Have you tried to
convince yourself it's not how big it is but how you use it? As long as
your sex partner needs to be completely filled, you owe it to yourself to
do something about a larger penis now!

If you order within the next 30 days, I'll include my FREE report on how
you can have a longer, thicker, harder penis. No devices needed, all you
need is your own two hands and my simple to follow instructions. The
average male may gain two to four inches in a short period of time.
Guaranteed results. ORDER NOW!

                       Try it Risk Free for 60 Days

I'm so confident that my book will have you meeting women in no time, that
I'm willing to stick my neck out and offer this highly unusual guarantee.
You see, I really want to give "The Complete Guide to Meeting Women" an
honest chance to work for you. That's why I don't want to put any kind of
"hurry up 30 day guarantee" on it. I understand that you may be busy for
some reason or another, and I want you to be able to use these techniques
when you're ready.

So, go ahead, read the book, follow the step-by-step methods, and if you're
not meeting, dating, and seducing more women that you are now, simply
return the book within 60 days in good condition for a full refund.
No questions asked!

Happy hunting,

Don Diebel, author

                      Order the book now!!

                       (Cut here)

                "THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO MEETING WOMEN."
              "How to Seduce Hot & Sexy Beautiful Women"

                BOOK ORDER INFORMATION

YOU CAN ORDER IT NOW FOR ONLY (US) $16.95 EACH !!!

SHIPPING COSTS:

               USA, Canada
               $16.95  add   $3.00     (Add US$12 for International)
               for shipping and handling.

 PLEASE ENTER YOUR TOTAL HERE:  ___________________

 ** Please give us your name, E-mail address, and the postal **
 ** address where you would like your book order to be sent.  **

(Please double check your email)

YOUR FULL MAILING ADDRESS(Including City, State, Postal Code & Country):

Please make checks payable and mail orders to:

                VNZ Services
                PO Box 710401
                San Diego, CA 92171-0401

    ALL orders must be postal mailed!