What's a schmoo?

Michael Kolotila x3644 mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
Thu Sep 18 08:22:39 EST 1997

Hi Colin;
  If I remember correctly a schmoo was a creature in the L'il Abner
cartoon strip.  It was a long time ago, so my memory may be faulty.  They
looked like elongated marshmellows if I remember correctly.
 Michael

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
                                   *
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science and *
 Department of Computer and        *
 Information Sciences              * phone and
 Northern Essex Community College  * voice mail:  978-556-3644
 Elliott Way                       * fax       :  978-556-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *              978-556-3729
       "A little caffeine is good for the soul."  --David Hamburger