A herbal way to lose weight

Johannes Gudmundsson darkelf at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 18 00:36:18 EST 1997

Hi,

I just wanted to share my amazement about a product that was introduced
to me 3 months ago. I am a graduate student at the University of
Miami. I now feel much more energetic during classes. My grades
are up. My weight is down. And I feel great.

With all those stories about dangerous diet pills. I checked if
the product had the herb Ma Huang. And it doesn't. It's just
basically alot of good herbs and vitamins. It's not just for dieting,
you can also use it to gain weight or just to lead a healthier life.

My girlfriend started on the product as well. She had been suffering
from chronic fatigue syndrom for over 3 years. After a short while
she was feeling much better. Starting to wake up in the mornings
(usually woke up in the afternoons) and now she loves it. She talked
to her doctor about it, and he recommended that she continued on the product.

Since it's a company policy not to advertise the product, I cant tell you the name.  If you reply
to me I'll be happy to send you the details.

Best wishes,
Johannes.