Members Only

jrmaxx97 at QLINK2INFO.COM jrmaxx97 at QLINK2INFO.COM
Thu Sep 18 19:14:58 EST 1997

          BEST MARKETING RESOURCES ON THE NET

Best kept secret on the Net for marketers bar none! All the tools you'll need for
successful internet marketing!

**500,000 FREE to download for new members!

**100,000 email addresses for you FREE every week

**I'll give you the secret URL for fresh downloads FREE

**3 Different Email address extractors FREE!!!

**One extracts up to 60,000 per hour**

**A Web Email address extractor (Unbelievable!)

**FREE BULK EMAIL SOFTWARE

**I delivered 100,000 messages within 3 minutes (WOW!)

**Anonymous Emailer---protect yourself

**38 of the BEST KILLER  MARKETING REPORTS ever written

**6 "Must Have" Books On Disk (HOT Training!)

**Lifetime Subscription to "Killer Marketing Techniques"

**Delivered to your e-mailbox every Friday!

                 For Members Only
**Need bullet proof web space? Only $45.00 a month. Not available to the general
public. For more information visit the site below today!

VISIT <a href="http://www.inside-secrets.com/">
NOTE: MUST HAVE REF#90044 TO ORDER!!
For all the latest and greatest in Internet Advertising

* Ultra Clean E-Mail Lists..

* Get your message out with our E-Mailing Services..

* Want your site to get noticed try our Search Engine Submission..

Visit
 MUST have order code:(J228)

Our free gift just for reading this message!
Free software that will dramatically reduce your mortgage on your home.

To be removed from our list type remove in the subject and click on reply.