!!!FREE ADS!!!

freeads at PEOPLES.ORG freeads at PEOPLES.ORG
Fri Sep 19 12:14:23 EST 1997

We want to give you something for FREE!!!

"THE PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE FREE ADS"
How would you like to email your offer to thousands of
people without ever posting an ad?
And have your offer mailed for FREE to thousands of people
who are interested in your offer!?!?

Here's how you do it?
  1) SAVE this email!
  2) Place your 3-20 line advertisement as the FIRST
     ad below "Start Ads" line.
  3) Now, remove ONLY the LAST ad.
     (this keeps the email down to 10 ads)
  4)When you receive an email offer, reply with
     THIS EMAIL offer.
  5) Send reply.

You might ask, "How does this help me?"
  1) No one should be offended by this email because
     they're receiving a reply to THEIR OFFER!
     (Just like you, right now!)
  2) Think of how many times a day you get emailed
     about someone's product or service.  If you're
     getting email, SO ARE THEY!
  3) With millions of email advertisements being sent
     everyday, imagine how many people will see YOUR AD!
  4) The key to success is to pass along ALL ads.  The
     temptation to remove someones ad, only means
     someone else will be tempted to remove YOURS!
  5) Best of all, it's FREE!

PS. Browse the ads, you might find something you're
       looking for!

"This little advertising trick really works! And the best part
 is, it's free.  I placed my ad and simply sent it as a "reply"
 to other peolpe and they must of started sending it too, because
 I started getting a lot of request for more info on my opportunity!
 This is a system that is truly people helping people!!!"
  S T A R T  -  A D S
SAVE on low startup cost on business opportunities.
Check it out NOW!!  http://www.webspawner.com/users/moneymagic
!!!!!!!!!! Rated #1 by Wall Street Journal and FOX News !!!!!!!!!!
Establish a long term residual income while at the same time
lowering your long distance expenses. Visit my FCI Web Site
http://freedomstarr.com/f/fcildonly.cgi/?RO4508809
http://freedomstarr.com/f/800only.cgi/?RO4508809 or email
howdee at howdee.com and see the opportunity FCI offers.
FCI rates are 9.9 cents/minute and they pay commision for
their representatives in 6 levels. There is absolutely
NO cost to become a FCI Rep. FCI will be there to help
you succeed with FREE Web Sites,Banner Ads and off-line
marketing tools.
FINANCIAL TURNAROUND!
YOU CAN:  (As I did)
     *   Earn $1,000+ Per Week Your Very First Week!
     *   Exceed $10,000 Per Month after only 90 days!
     *   Have us loan you $2,500 to Start Your Business!
     *   Start your business on as little as $100!
     *   Do ALL OF THIS FROM YOUR HOME!!!!
         SEND AN E-MAIL REPLY TO: howdee at HOWDEE.COM
         Put "freshair" in the Subject and message areas.
         (You will receive a one page information sheet)
Post-A-Link Make Big $$$
Would you like to get paid every week for advertising your URL?
If you answered yes than check out the link below-
Click Here----->http://www.wasi.com/mylink/mypage/howdee.htm
THIS is NEW----THIS is HOT-AND PAYING NOW!!!!
This is why hundreds are JOINING everyday!
It costs you a one time fee of $15, there's no Further
investment...Your LINK will be displayed every week!!!
All you need to do is refer people to sign up using your ID#
or your personalized pageand you can be earning a weekly
paycheck by NEXT WEEK!!! You can also check your downline
reports online for FREE!! Find out stats and who has paid.
It is great!  You are paid $10 for every person you refer.
CHECK IT OUT!!! Every Thursday you could be getting a check
for hundreds each and every week.  Your Sponsors ID# 1136
E-Mail me after you have signed up: howdee at howdee.com
http://www.wasi.com/mylink/mypage/howdee.htm
HOME BASE Telephone Sales - Set Appt't  $6-$18/HR + Bonus
(903)450-8809
HOME BASE  Air Purification $1000+ per Week.  We loan you
$2500 to get started (903)450-8809
Join Global Networkers United Downline Club FREE
http://www.dkdesign.com/gnu/08809HD/
YOU CAN EARN EXTRA INCOME WITH
YOUR FAX MACHINE EVEN IF YOU HAVE
NO PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO SELL!!

PLUS YOU CAN ADVERTISE YOUR OWN
PRODUCT OR SERVICES TO OVER 30,000
TWICE A WEEK FOR ONLY $40 PER MONTH
AND EARN $50 EACH TIME SOMEONE FOLLOWS YOU!!

CALL MY FAX ON DEMAND AND GET ALL DETAILS!!
THE CALL IS FREE!!
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!

CALL 1-800-783-7363 EXT. 728
SPONSOR ID# 9034508809

YOU CAN BE UP AND RUNNING IN YOUR
BUSINESS IN LESS THEN 10 MINUTES
FOR A $100 ONE TIME START UP COST
PAID BY CREDIT CARD OR CHECK BY FAX!!

PEOPLE ARE RAPIDLY JOINING THIS BECAUSE
OF THE HIGH TECH SPEED AND EFFICIENCY OF THIS PROGRAM.
MAKE MONEY FROM HOME WITH YOUR PC ! PC-SUPER-MLM
is the most simple and powerful money making computer program.
It allows you to duplicate and re-sell INFORMATION to anyone in
the world. It combines INFORMATION as the product, MLM as the
marketing method and the INTERNET as the vehicle. To request
your FREE copy send a e-mail to: howdee at howdee.com
Put "super" in the subject and message areas.
                  E N D    O F    A D S
This is a one time mailing.  However, if you are adverse to receiving
e-mail advertisements, visit: http://www.iemmc.org for global remove
instructions from all iemmc member systems.