HOW TO BE A GREAT LOVER (SECRETS)

28382582 at juno.com 28382582 at juno.com
Fri Sep 19 21:20:33 EST 1997

Dear Friend,

You were chosen to receive this free report from the Sexual Performance Institute because
we believe that you are interested in the following:

	MAXIMIZING YOUR SEXUAL PLEASURE
	IMPROVING YOUR LOVEMAKING PERFORMANCE AND ENDURANCE
	SATISFYING YOUR PARTNER AS THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN SATISFIED

Since our intent is not to offend, please do not continue unless you are truly seeking to
learn explicit details of the secrets of the world's great lovers.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, see info at the end of this message
for "Remove" instructions. Do not hit "Reply." This will not accomplish your
"Remove" request.

Who am I?

My name is Robert Irwin.  I am a sexual therapist, researcher and the current Executive
Director of the Sexual Performance Institute. Over the past eight years, I have traveled
across the United States, Canada and Caribbean, presenting our Sexual Mastery seminars.
These seminars introduce men to the latest, most important scientific findings regarding
male sexual performance.

I have written this report to make you aware of the latest clinical data and how you can
utilize it to supercharge your love life. My hope is that you realize that it is possible
for otherwise-ordinary men to become Sexual Superstars! This fact has been proven by
hundreds of our seminar graduates; we refer to these men that become sexually proficient
as "Sexual Masters." These men are not any better looking, richer or more intelligent than
you are. Yet, they regularly enjoy sexual performance and enjoyment that some men may not
even dream is possible.

What is possible for you, as a "Sexual Master?"

Maintain a rock-hard erection...for as long as you desire. No matter how "hot" the
situation (or position) you are in, you can be in complete control of the exact moment of
your climax. If you desire, you can bring your partner to multiple orgasms with the same
erection.  Or, you can climax on command.

Never again apologize to your partner for prematurely ejaculating! With a better
understanding of how your erection and orgasm processes work, you can learn to maintain an
erection...indefinitely! There are some exercises involved in mastering this ability, but
they are non-stressful and can be done anywhere, in a few minutes per day. Think of the
tremendous sexual confidence that you would possess if you knew that you were in total
control of the duration of your erections?

Be multi-orgasmic. Why should women have all the fun? Although this ability is generally
accepted in women, very few men master the physical and mental skills necessary to be
"multi-orgasmic." What does it mean to be a multi-orgasmic male?  Clinically, it is the
ability to have two (or more) orgasms, in rapid succession, without the need for an
extended rest (refractory) period between orgasms. You can minimize the length of your
refractory periods and are capable of achieving between three and six full-ejaculatory
orgasms, within several hours.

Physically (or scientifically) speaking, there is no reason that you can't experience many
orgasms in a very short period of time. It is simply a matter of conditioning. And, even
if you are a "couch potato," you will be very capable of doing the conditioning exercises
necessary to allow you to become completely multi-orgasmic. Can you imagine your partner's
delight, when you are able to keep up with her...climax for climax?

Learn to achieve "non-ejaculatory"orgasms. Did you know it was possible to orgasm without
ejaculating? This skill really is the "best of all worlds." As you may remember from your
pre-puberty days, orgasm and ejaculation are two different and separate events. With some
concentration and practice, you can learn to keep them separate. Why would you want to do
this? Some men consider it the "next" level of sex. Men that are familiar with these
amazingly pleasurable experiences describe them as more intense than the ordinary
(ejaculatory) variety, plus... they have the tremendous bonus of allowing you to have many
consecutive orgasms with no (zero) loss of erection! This sounds like something you might
like to try, doesn't it?

Understand women (and their bodies) better than they do. Most importantly, you will
understand that a woman's most responsive sexual organ is her....Brain. They accept that
their ultimate sexual success starts with how well they understand the erogenous zone
between a woman's ears. Although this may not sound "politically correct"...women are
different than men! And, I've observed that most Masters have (or develop) an intuitive
understanding of these differences and what they mean relative to women's deepest
expectations and desires. No doubt, women think about sex differently than men do.

During the last eight years of my research, I have spent considerable time questioning
women about sex. During my counseling sessions with couples, I was particularly interested
in learning about the women's unspoken, secret fantasies, needs and desires. Women seem to
find it easier to talk about such things to a professional counselor than to their partners. And, fortunately, for you, I have documented these fantasies, needs and desires.

Understanding what women really want and expect gives you the opportunity to experience
the true limits of your (or her) sexual potential. This knowledge guarantees that you have
a willing and completely stimulated partner...someone that wants to "push that envelope"
as much, or more, than you do!

But, since no two women have exactly the same fantasies, Masters are skilled in ways to
learn a woman's most personal desires. There are proven communication techniques to help
you do this. And, practicing these techniques can have a tremendous effect on your ability
to sexually interest a woman.

Determine the best approach to successfully interest a particular woman in sex. More
importantly, it will assure you that she is "in the mood" for the hottest, most exciting
sort of sexual experimentation. If you've ever wondered why you sometimes see beautiful,
sexy women with seemingly-ordinary guys, (other than immense trust funds or blackmail)
this is the reason...those "ordinary" guys have learned how to know, and fulfill, these
women's  most secret fantasies.

Have a solid grasp (pun intended) of the female anatomy. The purpose of my seminars is to
help men become incredible lovers. But, if your goal was just to be a great lover, you
could achieve that with a better knowledge of the female anatomy (based upon the latest
scientific sexual research). This is not rocket science! But, it is science.

Understand the difference between a clitoral or vaginal orgasm; know which type women
experience most frequently, and determine which type she is having.

Be very familiar with the famous G Spot and learn its amazing capacity to render a woman
virtually powerless to her sexual passions! You can  easily locate the G Spot and know how
to best stimulate it. This knowledge, alone, will make you very much "In Demand" with women.

Learn to avoid the FIVE FUNDAMENTAL MISTAKES OF FEMALE STIMULATION.  Most females are
capable of achieving multiple orgasms during a lovemaking session. If your woman is not
experiencing this type of pleasure with you, you may be making one (or more) of these
fundamental errors. Finally... your approach to lovemaking can be based upon scientifically
sound principles, instead of luck and superstition! Avoiding these fundamental mistakes
gives you the ability to easily, and consistently, bring your partner to orgasm after
orgasm.

Be a "Master" at performing oral sex. Not all Masters "love" performing oral sex, but all
are extremely competent at this critical sexual skill. Almost universally, women love to
receive oral gratification and they strongly appreciate a man that can bring her to intense
climaxes in this way.

And, for some extraordinary fun....

Masters have discovered a female sexual ability that is relatively unknown to the general
public...The Female Ejaculatory Orgasm.  From my research, it appears that less than 1% of
women regularly have this experience. Women describe this type of orgasm as very different
from a "normal" orgasm.  This type of orgasm feels as if it emanates from an area deeper
within the woman's pelvic area.  It tends to be a much stronger, slower-building, and
longer-lasting orgasm.  And (hence its name), it usually results in the woman ejaculating
liquid in a manner similar to a male. Masters reported that they could bring their women
to this type of orgasm between 14% and 17% of the time!

Give your woman the sexual "gift" that she deserves. I am sure that you are interested in
giving her very best of everything. And, sexually, there is no better gift than helping
her to discover this amazing experience. Once you have shown her how pleasurable and intense
her orgasms can be, you will no longer be the only one pursuing sex. You will be pleasantly
surprised at how often she initiates your lovemaking sessions!

Learn the "Perfect Sex Position," scientifically designed to virtually guarantee that your
woman orgasms during intercourse. You've no doubt heard the phrase, "There is nothing new
under the sun." Don't believe it! Millions of years of evolution, sexual and otherwise, and
it is only in the past 20 years that science has discovered that there is a "new" and
"different" sex position...designed for both partners' maximum pleasure. Although you may
have accidentally stumbled onto something close to this technique, Masters know exactly how
to achieve this "Perfect Position", every time. If you learn nothing else, but this position,
your woman will thank you...forever.

Gain more than just the physical benefits of a great sex life. I am confident that you can
learn the physical skills/tricks to make you a virtual "sex machine." I have proven that
78% of men can be taught these skills.  But, ultimately, your true satisfaction with your
sex life has just as much to do with attitude. Masters have more than just a "technical"
knowledge. Any good piano teacher could teach you how to play a few songs on the piano...it
takes much more to become a piano Maestro...it takes a passion for music and a dedication to
excellence. Similarly, becoming a Sex Master requires that you understand that there is more
to sex than just the physical aspects. True Masters approach sex as the magical, mystical activity
that it is. And, Masters understand how to use what they have learned, sexually, to maximize
other areas of their lives...relationships, career, etc.

Increase your overall satisfaction with your sex life. It amazes me.  Sex is everywhere....
Television, movies, books and magazines. It is estimated that the average male has a sexual
thought every 19 seconds! It's been thirty years since the sexual revolution. Computer scientists
are working on developing virtual sex.  Yet, most men's real sex lives are still absolutely
boring.  Worse than boring.... they are downright disappointing. I am convinced that most men
do not enjoy sex.  Really!  I make my living speaking and writing about sexual performance.  I
have had the opportunity to speak with thousands of men many of these men open up to me. And
very few of them are truly satisfied with their sex lives. Why is this? Because dissatisfaction
with your sex life, as with many other areas of your life, is directly related to feeling that you
are not completely in control of your ultimate success or failure.

If you don't have it, you can develop it. Before attending one of our seminars, many men are
frustrated with their sexual abilities because they believe ... "You Either Have it Or you
Don't." This is, without a doubt, the biggest misconception that we encounter. Your sexual
ability and satisfaction can be completely within your control. With the exception of those
men that have a true medical problem, you will need only the proper knowledge and training
to become sexually proficient.

Develop a stronger, more exciting, relationship with your partner. "If sex is great, in a
relationship, its only 10% important. If it isn't...its 90% important!" Masters have learned
how "mind-blowing" sex can be used to make their relationships better. Although great sex does
not guarantee a great relationship, it can be a wonderful start. Many of the skills necessary to
becoming a sexual master are perfect for developing a more open and intimate relationship.

Would you like a completely risk-free opportunity to become a "Sex Master?"

Until now, only personal clients or participants in S.P.I clinics have had the chance to obtain
the secrets of the Sexual Masters Unfortunately, because of the cost of personal counseling or
participating in one of our intensive clinics, few men could afford to take advantage of our programs.
But, I have recently finished a book, SEXUAL MASTERY FOR THE NINETIES that is a comprehensive
summary of my eight years of research, counseling and clinical presentations with S.P.I.
We will be launching a national informercial television campaign to market this book more
broadly, but in an effort to garner some immediate feedback and, potentially, some additional
testimonials, we have started marketing it via the internet. THE RESPONSE HAS BEEN OVERWHELMING!

IMPORTANT:  THE INFORMATION IN THIS BOOK IS NOT THE SAME, GENERAL (AND USELESS) SEXUAL
ADVICE YOU MAY BE FAMILIAR WITH.  IT IS ONE HUNDRED (100) PAGES OF THE MOST SPECIFIC,
EXPLICIT AND DETAILED COMPILATION OF POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE SEXUAL PERFORMANCE TECHNIQUES
EVER PRINTED.

Let me give you a quick overview of what is covered in this powerful course:

Guide to Sexual Mastery: Contents

1) The Many Benefits of Becoming a Sex Master
2) How to Maximize the Thickness, Length and Density of Your Erections
3) How to Maintain an Erection...Forever
4) How to Be a Multi-Orgasmic Male
5) The "Next Level" of Orgasm.... The Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm
6) How to Extend Your Orgasms...For Up To an Half Hour
7) Understanding a Woman's "Deepest" Needs and Desires
8) How to Learn any Woman's Secret Fantasies
9) The Female Anatomy and You
10) Absolute Ways to Determine If Your Woman Is Faking an Orgasm.
11) The Truth about Female Orgasms. Are they Clitoral, Vaginal or Both?
12) The G Spot.  The Most Powerful "Spot" in the Universe!
13) 5 Fundamental Female Stimulation Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
14) Oral Sex...A "Taste" of Sexual Success
15) The Female Ejaculatory Orgasm...The "Super Orgasm"
16) The One "Perfect" Sex Position for Mutual Pleasure
17) Sexual Attitudes of the Masters

This book is distilled sexual lightening!

In other words, we answer practically every sexual performance question you can imagine,
in detail. We are very proud of this course, and are confident that it will have a
tremendous positive impact on your sex life.

Look what is being said about this powerful book...

"My wife loves how enthusiastic I am in bed. Before I finished this book, I was starting
to get anxious about sex.... I just didn't feel in control. One night she even joked about
the fact that I was no longer 22 years old...Your course convinced me that I could be in
control. I immediately started the conditioning exercises and began to try out all the
secrets about pleasuring her. Now I can delay my climax until Amy has hers...last night,
she had two orgasms before I decided to come. Anymore, I can't wait to surprise her with
my skills in bed."
     	D.G., 31
	Pittsburgh, PA

"This information would have saved my first marriage... I guarantee you that it will help
me to make this one last forever! I spent twelve years with first wife, and she practically
never pushed me for sex. Since reading your book, Linda, my new wife, is always 'in the
mood.' Last Tuesday, she called me at work and begged me to come home for the afternoon.
After one of the most incredible afternoons, I made her have an ejaculatory orgasm. I feel
like I have a new hobby...Thank you."
	S.L., 39
	Sacramento, CA

"This is the most specific and detailed presentation of effective sexual performance techniques
I have ever seen.  I am a subscriber to Mr. Irwin's newsletter, SEXUAL MASTERY NEWS. Since
attending one of his clinical presentations to professionals, four and one half years ago,
I have been recommending his clinics and seminars to my clients that could afford them. I
now recommend this book to all of my clients.  It is the bible for anyone interested in the
latest scientific approaches to male sexual performance."
	Dr. R.S., Ph.D., 47
	Los Angeles, CA

"I'll be honest, I use a lot of this stuff when I'm alone... This book has given me a ton
of new ideas for how to make masturbating more intense. I can make my erections last for
over an hour, sometimes. And I can make my orgasms last almost 45 seconds. There have been
several times that I practically had a religious experience!"
	R. M., 26
	Chicago, IL

"The 'perfect sex position' really is perfect! Well, at least my batting average is perfect
since starting to use it...Before, Ann never climaxed during intercourse. I thought that
there was something wrong with her or me. In the past month, she has climaxed during intercourse
(at least once!) every time. This is what I always thought sex was supposed to be."
	M.K., 35
	New York, N.Y.

"Thirty two years old and I hadn't really ever found a 'G Spot.' Now I could find it with
my hands tied behind my back...and we may try that soon! Until I read your book, I was convinced
that all female orgasms were basically a clitoris thing. So did my fiancée...until now. She
told me that the orgasms I've been giving her lately (using your G Spot stimulation techniques),
are completely different, deeper and more satisfying."
	J. A., 32
	Houston, TX

Take the opportunity to read and try its secrets...at no risk!

After you receive your copy of Sexual Mastery for the Nineties, if you are not completely
satisfied with it, for any reason, return it and we will politely return your money...no
questions asked. Become a Sex Master or Get Your Money Back!

THIS BOOK WILL SELL FOR $69.95 THROUGH OUR TELEVISION INFOMERCIAL.ORDER NOW. FOR A LIMITED
TIME ONLY...WE ARE OFFERING THIS POWERFUL BOOK FOR ONLY $28.95 TO INTERNET ORDERS RECEIVED
BY SEPTEMBER 31. Get your copy by sending a check or money order in the amount of $28.95
made payable to S.P.I. to:

	S.P.I. Book Offer
	910 Beaver Grade Road
	DEPARTMENT 3015-K917
	Coraopolis, PA 15108

*Your copy of Sexual Mastery for the Nineties will be shipped very discreetly, in an
unmarked package.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO UTILIZE THE SECRETS OF SEXUAL MASTERY, IMMEDIATELY...

WE WILL ACCEPT YOUR CHECK, BY FAX, AND SEND YOU A "ZIPPED" COPY OF THE BOOK DIRECTLY TO ANY EMAIL
ADDRESS, FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD ONTO YOUR COMPUTER.Just fax your check (Completed and
signed, write "ACH DEBIT" on the memo line)to 412-859-3132. Make sure to clearly
PRINT the email address to which you would like us to send you the zipped copy of the book.
We will email your copy as soon as your check is authorized (between 12-24 hours).

Wishing you mastery in all,

Robert Irwin

RI/es

Copyright 1997 Sexual Performance Institute.

REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS: If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, send an email to
RFSRemoves at juno.com. Simply enter the word "Remove" into the subject area. You will not receive
any further advertisements from SPI.