Keep your hands and arms inside...

gbi at NEVWEST.COM gbi at NEVWEST.COM
Sat Sep 20 00:48:05 EST 1997

That's how the software industry is...

Have you ever wondered why a diskette or
software CD costs you hundreds of dollars when
the publisher only paid pennies for it?  Sounds
like the business to be in, doesn't it?

Well, YOU CAN! We have the program, and will
give you full distribution rights to it.
You will get internet advertising as part of the deal!

 Get all the details here! Ya gotta see this!!:
 http://205.254.167.10/~gbi/10

If you can't browse the net or have problems getting to the site, reply with
"send software" as the SUBJECT and we will email the software to you!
If you would like more information reply with the SUBJECT: Send Info.

Have a GREAT day!!