Nutritional Magazine goes MLM...

wealth at FREEUSA.COM wealth at FREEUSA.COM
Sun Sep 21 22:42:23 EST 1997

THE FIRST WORLDWIDE  _  MLM _  NUTRITIONAL MAGAZINE

Dr. Passwater PhD  Nutrition Editor

Dr. Solomon MD, PhD  Health & Science Editor

Bring you  findings, articles and updates in Nutrition and Health.

Combined with a powerful payplan:

100% MATCHING BONUS

$10 - $20 FASTSTART BONUS

3X5 MATRIX = $1500 - $3000 MONTHLY

To get more info, goto our new web site at:

Http://www.freeusa.com/apprise/index.html

Then Email me at: Sweusa at Freeusa.com with Name, Phone and Fax.