Know Anyone that WANTS to Quit Copenhagen or Skoal? (R)

clickthru at TIMEFREEDOM.COM clickthru at TIMEFREEDOM.COM
Mon Sep 22 08:16:37 EST 1997

Do you know someone that wants to quit chewing Skoal (R)
or Copenhagen (R)?

We have a product that will help people quit chewing tobacco!

To have a healthy alternative to chewing tobacco;

1.)  You must have a product that has texture of tobacco.

2.)  You must have a product that has robust flavor like tobacco.

3.)  We have both, try Golden Eagle today and you'll experience
the rich flavor and excellent texture of our exclusive blends.

We have tons of testimonials from happy users of our product.  You
will be able to see some of them on our website and also to see the
different flavors we have available.  Many of our customers mix
Golden Eagle with their regular tobacco product.  Many customers
use Golden Eagle to help quit tobacco.

To visit our website:

<A HREF="http://www.herbchew.com">Click here for Golden Eagle Herbal Chew</A>

If your email manager doesn't support clickable links, here's our
website address:

http://www.herbchew.com

For email info & order form:

Click <a href="mailto:info at herbchew.com">Herbchew</a> and
place HERBCHEW INFO in the subject field.

If your email manager doesn't support clickable links, here's our
email address for information and our email order form:

info at herbchew.com

Please place the words HERBCHEW INFO in the subject line and we'll
send back our information and order form via email.

Copenhagen & Skoal are registered trademarks of US Tobacco
Golden Eagle Herbal Chew is a registered trademark of Coltsfoot, Inc.