US-CT-JOB OPPORTUNITY IN BONE RESEARCH

Huntpharm huntpharm at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 08:15:12 EST 1997

I am looking for a Scientist to lead a lab unit in the Osteoporsis
Research department to support the identification of therapeutic targets
for osteoporosis.  You will participate in the analysis of potential
therapeutics through the use of biochemical and cellular biological assays.
 The candidate will develop new approaches to the determination of drug
action on bone cells and tissues both in vitro and ex vivo.  You should
possess a PhD in Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, or related field with
2 years postdoctoral experience. We are a leading  pharmaceutical company
with research facilities in Conneticut and can provide excellent benefits
(health insurance, dental, and vision plan, bonus program, paid vactation
and more). A high impact, high profile position with excellent opportunity
for advancement.  Please contact Scott Shanes by phone at 609-584-8733 Ext.
218, fax CV and cover letter to 609-584-9575 or E-Mail to sis at dmc10.com