advertise to 33,000+ buyers

win23 at juno.com win23 at juno.com
Mon Sep 22 00:44:00 EST 1997

This is intended for entrepeneurs and those people who
want to make money from their home.
We do not want to offend anybody. This message will be
sent to you only once.

Get this FREE report on how to make money from your
home AND advertise your product/service to 30,000+
eager people who want to buy! Join our group and
get paid weekly.
Plus you recieve a residual income. No inventory,
no selling, and YOU can advertise your
product or services to 30,000+ people per week!
Call 1-800-783-7363 ext.728. Use my ID #602.244.2330
wait 2 minutes and you will recieve a FREE report on
how to make the easiest money on earth!
Sign up for September and get FREE software that
allows you to surf the net 9X faster!