Dead Downlines........

hbbgdirect at NEVWEST.COM hbbgdirect at NEVWEST.COM
Tue Sep 23 04:28:10 EST 1997

Subject: MLM-101 - MLMSuccess Plan
Entering The Cold Market.

Hi, Living in today's world with all the high-tech
toys is great. Who ever thought the internet would
be such an attraction... I never did. I love the
internet, and I love meeting new people.

Many Network Marketers are gathering to the internet to
try and build their downline and make some extra income...
an extra hundred or even thousands of dollars is possible
when you have the correct tools and the system to help
guide you to success.

The hardest part of network marketing is expanding into
your arctic, freezing cold market.  What do you do when
your warm market is gone?  What do the people in your
organization do?

Let's face facts.  Most networkers go to work every day.
Will you or can you become a telemarketer by night?
Will you or can you send thousands of mailers?
Can you afford to?  And is that really the most effective
way to build a business?

THERE IS A BETTER WAY!!

A new, proven, exciting prospecting system awaits you
and your group!  For complete details send a message to
our autoresponder at:

mailto:homebasebusiness-1 at domaindesign.com

Lean the secrets they don't tell you in opportunity
meetings!!!!!!!!!