Wit-N-Wisdom #9-19

stuff at WIT-N-WISDOM.COM stuff at WIT-N-WISDOM.COM
Wed Sep 24 01:46:35 EST 1997

Wit-N-Wisdom is an OPT IN e-publication.  We provide tidbits of information
and pearls of wisdom to break up the monotony of your day.  If you would like
to be a regular recipient of our weekly e-publication, please reply to this
message and type "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject.  (Without quotations.)

If you DO NOT wish to receive our e-publication DO NOTHING.  You will only
receive our message this one time.  No more mailings will intentionally be sent
to your e-mail address.  We hate spam as much as you probably do.
This message best viewed in Pegasus E-mail Program.  If you don't have
Pegasus, you're missing out on life.  It's FREE and it's the greatest thing
since... well... Wit-N-Wisdom!
Todays Issue
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1) 15 Pieces of Stupid Trivia

2)  Shameless Commercial Content

             Non-Fiction Book... ABOVE BLACK

             Shuttle Crew Operations Manual

))))))))))))))))))))))   Wit-N-Wisdom   ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
                  Mindless But Interesting Trivia

1)  Most common time to sight a UFO:  11 p.m.

2)  Percentage of sightings that occur in urban areas: 16%

3)  Number of women who underwent breast augmentation in
     1992: 32,607

4)  In 1996:  87,704

5)  Cost of the average facelift:  $4,156

6)  Number of all plastic surgeries performed on men: 1 in 4

7)  Busiest time for plastic surgeons' offices:  Christmas time

8)  Height of the average female mannequin: 6 feet

9)  Height of the average woman:  5 feet, 4 inches

10)  Size of the average female mannequin: 6

11)  Size of the average woman:  11

12)  Mannequin's hips: 34 inches

13)  Woman's hips:  40 inches

14)  Number of years the average woman's life will
        increase by the year 2020: 10 years

15)  Years the average man's life will increase by: 6 years

*************************  WARNING!!!!!  **********************
))))))))))))))))   Shameless Commercial Content   ((((((((((((((

                     Non-Fiction Book
             (OneTeam Publishing, 1997)

ABOVE BLACK- Insider Account of Alien Contact and
Government Cover-Up.  Fascinating true story of ex-
USAF intelligence operator's role as an intuitive
communicator for the National Security Agency.  One
of the most fascinating revelations that has come
out of the military ranks about aliens since the
first-hand Roswell accounts.

Not available in stores until 1998.  Order your advance
copy today from OneTeam Publishing.

For more information
mailto:aboveblack at wit-n-wisdom.com
Please type "book" in subject without quotations..

             Shuttle Crew Operations Manual

The operators manual for the world's first true
spaceship.

This is the actual manual issued by NASA for Shuttle
astronauts.  Its 1,176 pages cover all systems
operations, operating limitations, normal and
emergency procedures, trajectory management,
flight characteristics, integrated operations,
performance, panel and CRT displays, and much
more.

The Shuttle Crew Operations Manual has very limited
distribution within NASA and the astronaut corp.  Get
your copy of this rare document.

For more info:
mailto:shuttle at wit-n-wisdom.com
Please type "shuttle" in subject without quotations.

))))))))  End of Shameless Commerical Content!   (((((((((
Wit-N-Wisdom is a responsible organization that
wishes to respect your privacy.  Anyone wishing to not
be included in ANYONE'S e-mail list, please go to:

                    http://www.iemmc.org

This has been a Wit-N-Wisdom responsible OPT IN
e-mailing.  If you would like to advertise a unique item
or service to 20,000 people please send e-mail to:
mailto:ads at wit-n-wisdom.com
Please type "ad" in the subject without quotations.

Put a little Wit-N-Wisdom in your life!

Wit-N-Wisdom
Copyright © 1997 All Rights Reserved