web page design & hosting

Daniel Dwyer killfactor at geocities.com
Mon Sep 29 06:07:01 EST 1997

Peoples!,

	Want your website designed cheaply/free by experts? (depending on
content, size and detail, we are doing sites for free, as a form of word
of mouth adverising)! Contact The Homepage Design Group by email
killfactor at geocities.com.
	Not only do we do sites, but also graphics, logos and banners. No job
too big or small. From Personal hobby web pages, to business we have
done, and will do them all! Check out some of our previous works at one
of our affiliate sites, or for more information go to INTERWORLD -->>

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/3956

Daniel Dwyer
aka Killfactor

PS We cant host, but we can design for cheaper.