DIRECT EMAIL ADVERTISING FOR $1 PER THOUSAND!!

donna213 at juno.com donna213 at juno.com
Mon Sep 29 22:49:32 EST 1997

	CYBERMAIL-THE CUTTING EDGE OF THE FUTURE

	ADVERTISE TO THOUSANDS-$1 PER THOUSAND!!

	If you market a product or a service on the

	internet your best bet on advertising is

	DIRECT EMAIL.

	If you have not tried this extremely successful

	way of getting your ad noticed,let us help you!

	Direct Email is cheaper,faster,easier and more

	LIKELY to get results than any other form of

	advertising.

	Why should you choose us? Well,just look at our

	prices-$1 per thousand(general mailing.)Targeted

	mailings are $20 per 2,000.

	We also offer a referral program where you can

	make money referring people to us! Our service is

	PERSONAL,not meaning a distant person on an

	answering machine somewhere......

	For further details,please email donna213 at juno.com