slides for medical genetics

George Konold gekonold at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 2 22:42:04 EST 1998

"john alsobrook" <john.alsobrook at yale.edu> wrote:

>Greetings!  Can anyone point me to a source for purchasing pre-made slides
>for medical genetics education?  I seem to be getting nowhere slogging
>through the web pages of book publishers.
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
John,

     Why don't you simply produce them yourself and say exactly what
you want or need to say.  We can produce the slides for you
inexpensively after you get the material together.  Word slides,
charts, graphs, scanned images, etc.  We have 16 years of experience
producing medical slides, if you don't want to do it yourself.  Check
out our homepage for more details.

George

George Konold
KONOLD KREATIONS