You CAN Accept Credit Cards Via The Net!

imsco at FDATA.COM imsco at FDATA.COM
Fri Apr 3 20:58:28 EST 1998

Businesses that don't offer online shoppers a credit card payment option LOSE OVER 80% of their impulse
sales for that inconvenience alone!  Now buying your products CAN be EFFORTLESS, SECURE and REAL

GUARANTEED APPROVAL!  Total Merchant Services has provided low-cost merchant accounts to
thousands of businesses of all sizes, all ages, all credit ratings, all over the world for over 4 years.

For as little as $39.95 a month, you can lease your own professional Merchant Account Equipment or
Software (of course, you can also outright purchase). Either way, you'll begin processing credit card
transactions immediately!

Package includes ~3 Software Program!

*~ Real Time Secure Processing! (or batch if you prefer)
* ~Real Time Check by Net Verify! (for clients with no credit card)
* Super Low 2.25% Discount Rate
* Mac and PC Compatible CC Software
* Non-US Accounts Welcome!
* High Risk? Welcome!

Plus, we'll include a ~Shopping Cart Software for your web site ~ FREE!

Check out our site at:

*Fill out the Express Application online and we'll email you with IMMEDIATE APPROVAL !

Take Charge of Your Success Today!

If you wish to be removed from our list, place "remove" in the subject field and send
to the reply address.