Requesting Advice

D Macellaro dmacell at erols.com
Sun Apr 5 00:33:59 EST 1998

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD602A.960BF1A0

I do not mean to be rude, but I have been conducting a career search and =
I am 47 credits from receiving a BS in biology which I have been =
pursuing as an evening student - I would like advice on establishing a =
career in the life sciences - I am intersted in working with animals, =
natural history, and research - thanks in advance for any info :) =20

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD602A.960BF1A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I do not mean to be rude, but I have =
been=20
conducting a career search and I am 47 credits from receiving a BS in =
biology=20
which I have been pursuing as an evening student - I would like advice =
on=20
establishing a career in the life sciences - I am intersted in working =
with=20
animals, natural history, and research - thanks in advance for any info =
:)&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD602A.960BF1A0--