If You Would Like To Make Money And Are Tired Of Searching...... !

fivestar77 at HOTMAIL.COM fivestar77 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 9 10:45:56 EST 1998

X-Info:Sent using Zenith Bulk Emailer (FREE)

I am providing this information to you because you were on a list
of  individuaks interested in making money. If you should not
have been on the list, I apologize. Please let me know. If you are
interested in making serious money, however, I know you will be
glad you gave this a look.

Please take 5 minutes out of your busy schedule to read about an online business that is DIFFERENT than the rest. I know you have heard that line before, but I know if you give this a  look you will quickley realize that I am straight forward when I say DIFFERENT. PLEASE, do yourself a favor, it only takes a couple of minutes.

This business deals with ADULT SUBJECT MATTER. If this offends you, please don’t go any further and I am sorry to have imposed.

INTERESTED??  Go to:  www.webriches.com/popsicle

Thank you for your time.

*** Get The Zen Bulk Emailer FREE - Where To Get it ***
*** FAX/CALL +1 212 2082904 (US) or FAX +44 (01772) 492507 (UK) ***
*** Or Download From FireFox Freeware  ***