Best place to get polyclonal Ab?

Dr. Robert Rumpf rrumpf at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Fri Apr 10 11:15:10 EST 1998

We're looking to have a polyclonal antibody made, probably from rabbit,
although we won't rule out larger mammals depending on price and Ab
production.  Can anyone recommend a place that's both reliable and cost
effective?  Thanks...

* Dr. Robert Rumpf - rumpf.1 at osu.edu - http://www.marcon.org/users/bob *
*       It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion           *
*       By the beans of java, my thoughts acquire speed                *
*       The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning      *
*       It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion           *