Lose Weight, Make Money, Eat Cookies

gpginfo at home.com gpginfo at home.com
Mon Apr 13 01:40:07 EST 1998

THIS IS A ONE TIME MAILING.  You will not receive any other mail
from us.  So, please bookmark this sit for future reference.

Are you interested in Losing Weight & Making Money?

Have you ever received 20, 50, 100 or even 200 paychecks per
Month?

Our company has just introduced the Most Explosive Weight Loss and

Meal Replacement products to hit the Nutritional Industry ever!

Our program has produced paychecks of over $5000 US the very first
month!

Check out my web site: http://www.members.home.com/gpginfo

For more information please reply to this email with the
words"COOKIES" in
the subject line,

mailto:gpginfo at home.com?subject=COOKIES