free software

16jd at 16jdjs.net 16jd at 16jdjs.net
Tue Apr 21 18:03:00 EST 1998

FREE SOFTWARE

The Bri 'Net is a collection of software packages designed to help you get ahead. We provide secret and unknown information about credit, changing your identity, international credit & banking, secret business opportunity etc. Check out all the software products we have to offer. We are sure you will find something that appeals to you. Many of them you can get for free!!!!!

Choose from topics like:

How To Create A Brand New Identity ( drivers license, social security card etc.)

Learn How to use Your International Credit (spotless credit history that has nothing to do with           your domestic credit history)

Learn How to Get International Credit Cards Regardless of Your Credit History

 How To Set Up Overseas Tax Havens, Investments, And Secret Bank Accounts

 Learn How To Get Free Financial Aid For School From The Internet

Search Free Databases To Find Any Kind Of Aid You Need For School

Create An Internet Shopping Mall

4,000 A Day In Mail Order Business

How To Write And Sell Money-Making How To Reports

Operating A Singles Dateline Service On The Internet

Web Based School Yearbooks On The Internet

Purchase Your Dream House with No Credit Check

How to Open An Untraceable Bank Account

 Get Any Credit Card You Want

How to Sell Your Crafts and Hobbies to Make Money

 99 Ways For Photographs to Make Money

 Chamber Of Commerce For All 50 States

Explores Pros and Cons of Entrepreneurship From the Home

Learn how to get great free stuff like:
Phone Cards, Pagers, Etc.
Satellite TV’s, Email, Greeting Cards
Home and Money