Desktop Server Software, 3 to choose from...

admin at PICMKTG.COM admin at PICMKTG.COM
Mon Apr 20 23:58:44 EST 1998

Desktop Server Software turns your PC into your own SMTP
(outgoing) mail server, bypassing your ISP's mail server.
This means you mail directly from your PC to the recipient
using only the ISP resources you have paid for.
Cost:  $199.95/$299.95

Plus, we can provide bulk friendly Domain Website Hosting and
return mail (pop 3) accounts for just $65.00 per month so you
can identify yourself in your direct email and maintain a proper
remove service.  Gone is the need for cloaking and expensive
bulk email software and services!

And we will also include our desktop server mailing system and
free tech support to help make your direct emailing a successful
experience.  You will also get access to our multi-million address
download site, FREE, to help get you started.

Reseller opps available.  We also sell many other conventional
bulk email software programs and services as well as other
non-bulk email marketing tools.  Interested?  Stop by and take a
closer look:  http://www.picmktg.com

I create my own mailing lists.  If you wish to be removed from my
list, simply hit this link:
mailto:remove at picmktg.com?subject=remove
and "send" and you will not receive any future emails from me and
your address will not be shared with or sold to any other list user.