GUARANTEED LOANS BY MAIL.

matmorgan at YAHOO.COM matmorgan at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 22 22:42:56 EST 1998

GUARANTEED LOANS BY MAIL.  REGARDLESS OF CREDIT.

If you are interested in obtaining a Loan by Mail, we have several Companies who are offering this service to you. Just your signature is needed and loans range from $500 - $50,000.

*Does your income not quite cover all your needs? Are you left wanting for business needs, home needs, autos, clothes, travel, or any other purpose? If so, we can help you.

 *Only your signature is required--No Collateral is needed.

 *You can still qualify even if you have had previous credit problems, judgements, divorce, bankruptcy, liens, bad credit, or no credit history.

 *No personal meeting or interview--everything is handled entirely by mail. Apply from the comfort of your home in complete privacy.

 *We know where the money is and which lending institutions are most likely to loan you the money you need.

 *There are actually thousands of corporations and lending institutions with surplus funds that are anxious to loan you money entirely by mail. It is our responsibility to put you in contact with these firms. You will save time and money by using our Loans-By-Mail service.

 *Most lenders are not overly concerned with what you wish to use the money for. You are free to spend the money as you wish, without penalty or permission from the lender.

This means you can borrow the money for:

 Debt Consolidation
 Autos & Boats
 Starting a Business
 Medical Expenses
 Anything you might need

 *You alone decide the amount you wish to borrow. The loan can be for as little as $500 or as much as $50,000.

 *You will decide how long to repay the loans. It may run from 6  to 60 months or longer. Many lenders allow you to repay the loan early, there is no penalty.

 *We deal with some of the largest corporations in the United States who charge legal interest rates. You have FULL PROTECTION OF THE LAW.  The rates are competitive, often from 10%-18%. Remember..you decide how much money you want to borrow, you decide what you want to use the loan for..it makes no difference..we know we can get the cash you need quickly and easily.

WE HAVE SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS RESEARCHING THIS MATERIAL TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AVAILABLE.  IF YOU ARE NOT APPROVED FOR A LOAN WE OFFER A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!!

Plus if you act within the next 48 Hours we will include a free pre-paid calling card.

We offer all of this at the reasonably low price of $20.  You have seem similiar companies asking double or triple the price for the same list but we understand the need of the individual with money or credit problems.

Cut Here------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We accept Cash, Check or Money Order:

Name________________________

Address______________________

City_________________________

State________________________

Zip Code_____________________

E-Mail________________________

Send payment of $20 in the form of Cash, Check, Money Order to:

D. Sims
PO BOX 63
Beaumont, TX 77704
ATTN: Loan By Mail

(Please allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery of list)
Note: Validation of check may require an additional 4 - 5 days.

 We are responsible e-mailers and received information that you might
 be interested in this program.  If this was done in error please
 accept our appology and hit reply and enter "remove in the heading.