make money fast

Andrew Kwang akwang at holly.colostate.edu
Fri Apr 24 16:58:22 EST 1998

It Works!!!!
First, I would like to start off by telling you that I am only 17 and
ROLLING in cashI have a brand new pentium II and a 1998 jeep wrangler
trust me
This WORKS! I was short on cash between jobs and had a huge prom to go
to in a
month.
But you must follow my instructions to the letter. Once you get
the hang of it though, it's really easy. So if
you want some extra cash, and would like to earn it by doing nothing,
then
it's worth it. All you have to do is follow the directions and you'll
make a
ton!. To get the details, read
on.......................

THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!
A little while back, I was browsing some newsgroups and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars
within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought,
"OK,
why not
try this, if its a scam I'll only lose $6.00." Besides, it's so simple -
no
complicated stuff like mailing disks to people [some of the others are
based
on selling computer disks to people]. Anyway, it told me to send $1.00
each of the 6 people on the list. You
then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,
and
post the article in some newsgroups (there are literally thousands). No
catch, that was it. So I thought 'hey, what have I got to lose
except six stamps and a few bucks, right?'
But like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried

about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
I then invested the measly $6.00, and stamps.
Well, GUESS WHAT.....within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!

I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it
another thought. I had done an experiment, and I made back my $7.92. But
the
money just kept coming in. In my first week, I
made about $36.00 dollars. By the end of the second week I had made a
total
of
over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's
still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over

$42,000.00 and it's still coming in VERY rapidly!
It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, You could spend more than that

on the
lottery!!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it
works..... also, you might want to print a copy of this article, so you
can
refer to it as needed. The process is very simple and consists of 3 easy

steps:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
one:
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" + your name and address. Now
get six American $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces
of
paper and fold it over so the bill will not be seen through
the envelope (to prevent theft). Now, put one paper in each of the six
envelopes and seal them. You should now have six sealed envelopes, each
with
a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name, your address, and
$1.00 bill.

STEP 2: Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

*1 Shane
8723 Totteridge Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28277

*2James
3440 Wood Vally Rd.
Sonoma CA. 95476

*3 Nick
3725 Wood Valley Rd.
Sonoma CA, 95476

*4 Tyler
1866 John Green RD.
Winston Salem NC.
27107

*5  Matt
389 Ellis Hall
Fort Collins, Co. 80521

*6  Andy
392 Ellis Hall
Fort Collins, Co. 80521

STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (#6 becomes #5, #5 becomes #4, etc...) and add YOUR Name
as
#6 on
the list.

STEP 4: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close
to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to some
newsgroups
(I think there are close to 24,000 newsgroups) and/or email it to some
people. remember, the more you post, the more money you make!
Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly the following:

DIRECTIONS - HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter, click
and
hold down your mouse button. While continuing to hold down the mouse
button, drag your cursor to the bottom of this document and over to just

after the
last character, and release the mouse button. At this point the entire
letter should be highlighted. Then, from the 'edit' pull down menu
at the top of your screen select 'copy'. This will copy the entire
letter
into the computers memory.

Step 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the
blank page. From the 'edit' pull down menu select 'paste'. This will
paste
a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
list.
Remember to eliminate the #1 position, move everyone up a spot
(re-number
everyone elses positions), and add yourself in as #6.

Step 3: Save your new notepad file.

FOR NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR USERS:
Step 4: Within the Netscape program, go to the pull-down window entitled

'Window' select 'NetscapeNews'. Then from the pull down menu 'Options',
select 'Show all Newsgroups'. After a few moments a list of all the
newsgroups on your server will show up. Click on any newsgroup you
desire.