I AM FREE BABY

AMYAND at FRIENDS.COM AMYAND at FRIENDS.COM
Tue Apr 28 03:40:27 EST 1998

Hi my name is amy, I love to suck dick and lick some juicy pussy, best of all I love to put the phone cord
in my pussy and rub it back and forth, My wish is to find i guy who would fuck me in the ass and before
he cums he can fuck my mouth. PLEASE IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR PLEASE CALL ME.

THE PHONE RINGS TO MY HOUSE,SO IF SOMEONE ELSE PICKS UP THE PHONE
PLEASE JUST ASK FOR ME AMY,              I JUST LOVE PHONE SEX

AMY   1-900-388-9000  EXT 4640   (FREE FIRST TWO MINS .99 CENTS AFTER THAT)

BETTY 1-809-407-9108  ( .21 CENTS A MIN AND NO FREE MINS)

PLEASE DONT CALL TO LATE AT NIGHT, MY ROOMATES GO TO SLEEP  EARLY

I LIVE IN OHIO, I AM NOT WILLING TO TRAVEL BUT YOU CAN CUM TO ME.

FREE THE FIRST TWO MINUTES ( IF YOU CUM QUICK IT WONT COST)
ANY MINUTES AFTER THAT ITS .99 CENTS A MINUTE

1-900-388-9000 EXT 4640