! CABLE DESCRAMBLER NOW ONLY $7.00 !

Hobby Pros Pros at SYNAPSE.NET.NZ
Mon Apr 27 23:35:45 EST 1998

  If you did not request this information please click DELETE  and please
 accept our apology. This is the LAST TIME we are making this offer.

 If you ARE interested than you should take advantage of our VERY LAST OFFER,
it's your last chance!

              PREMIUM CHANNELS and PAY PER VIEW EVENTS

                                            **** FREE ****

EASY to assemble plans for only $7.00 !
We will send your plans the day we receive your order!

    ****   NO MORE MONTHLY CABLE BILLS ! ****

YOU WILL BE WATCHING HBO, SHOWTIME,
THE MOVIE CHANNEL, Pay per view events, Adult stations,
and any other scrambled signal   NEXT WEEK!

You can EASILY assemble a cable descrambler in less than 30 minutes!
You have probably seen many advertisments for similar plans....

BUT OURS are BETTER!

We have compared it to all the others and have actually
IMPROVED the quality and SIMPLIFIED the design !!!

 We even include PHOTOS!

OUR PLANS ARE BETTER!
We have NEW, EASY TO READ,EASY to assemble plans for only $7.00!
We have seen them advertised for as much as $29.00 and you have
to wait weeks to receive them!

WHAT THE OTHERS SAY IS TRUE!

Parts are available at "The R***O S***k" Trademark rights
do not allow us to use a national electronics retail chains' name
but there is one in your town!

Call and ask them BEFORE you order!
They are very familiar with these plans and will tell you that it

       DOES INDEED WORK!    ASK THEM!

You will need part#'s 270-235, 271-1325, 278-212,RG59 coaxial cable,
#12 copper wire, and a variable capacitor.

*** They may have to  special order the variable capacitor....
     But WHY WAIT for a special order? WE have them!
     Many electronics stores refuse to order this part, but WE have them!

*** WE have secured a supply of the capacitors directly from the manufacturer,

      and We WILL include one with your plans for an ADDITIONAL$10.00 only!

 It is LEGAL, providing of course you use these plans for educational purposes only.

 IT'S FUN!

We're sure you'll enjoy this!  Our FAMILIES sure do!
               * you need one descrambler for each TV.

                   NO MORE MONTHLY BILLS!

               $ 7.00  for plans only

                $10.00 for variable capacitor only

               $17.00 for The easy to assemble plans and one variable capacitor!

Pay by check or money order payable to:

        The Hobby Pros
        336 Bon Air Center #254
        Greenbrae, Ca.
        94904

Please provide a self addressed stamped envelope (.64)

So we can RUSH your order to you!

3
)